MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him?

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96-1.jpg

Since the majority of black people are opposed to Gay marriage, I don't believe they view a persons choices the same as a persons skin color.

Most recent polls show the country supports gay marriage. I'm not sure why you think the opinion of just one group of Americans should outweigh the opinion of the entire country, but just like the rest of the country, the black community is also coming around.

[h=1]Black support for gay marriage growing[/h]Polls Show Sudden Increase in Black Support for Gay Marriage

Hateful? lol I guess you mean I am hateful because I don't agree with your world view or better yet I am hateful because I am liberal lol.....I hate discrimination against anyone and I am the hateful one, spoken like a true teabagger.....

I thought Sam was the teabagger?

wow...a lot of debate started over a not very good football player...

Imagine the debate that will go on in the locker room, and folks on this board think he will be a celebrity and have it easy smh.....

Can I bring out stuff from CNN or PMSNBC?

Also, GLAAD took a beating from their position against Dynasty. GLAAD ran for the hills because they were experiencing backlash they haven't encountered in almost a decade. People are tired of the PC crowd being the thought police.

It has nothing to do with a liberal agenda or PC, it has to do with us who believe in this country and the freedoms that exist, are tired of hateful speech and bigots who tell others what freedoms they can or cannot enjoy.

Besides, the most outspoken politicians and religious leaders constantly are found out to be gay themselves. It's like you hate yourself so much for thinking gay thoughts you try to exercise those Deamons(like the little gay devil in your sig) by publicly demonstrating a hate for others.

Just come out the closet already man. Don't fight your gay thoughts anymore, all that self hate is bad for you dude.

Another PMSNBC bobblehead. Hows that high moral compass doing now days with the likes of Melissa Harris Perry, Ed Schultz and others? Any thrills up your leg for the white/black President? Intolerant views come in all colors. You and jvw make the point.

But I do tolerate you. I don't advocate killing you. I don't advocate revoking your citizenship and expelling you from the country. I don't advocate shutting you up in a prison cell for your beliefs. I tolerate you. But tolerance doesn't mean that I have to accept your beliefs as worthy of respect, nor does it mean you get to say anything you want without being criticized for it.

It has nothing to do with a liberal agenda or PC, it has to do with us who believe in this country and the freedoms that exist, are tired of hateful speech and bigots who tell others what freedoms they can or cannot enjoy.

Besides, the most outspoken politicians and religious leaders constantly are found out to be gay themselves. It's like you hate yourself so much for thinking gay thoughts you try to exercise those Deamons(like the little gay devil in your sig) by publicly demonstrating a hate for others.

Just come out the closet already man. Don't fight your gay thoughts anymore, all that self hate is bad for you dude.

You hit it on the nose, not only are their self hating gays, but self hating women, blacks, Jews etc......

But I do tolerate you. I don't advocate killing you. I don't advocate revoking your citizenship and expelling you from the country. I don't advocate shutting you up in a prison cell for your beliefs. I tolerate you. But tolerance doesn't mean that I have to accept your beliefs as worthy of respect, nor does it mean you get to say anything you want without being criticized for it.

It's stunning how often this has to be explained.

In a world rife with death, destruction, poverty, hunger, hatred, oppression and so forth, it always confounds me why people would get so worked up about consenting adults falling in love with each other.

There is a lot of **** to get worked up over, love isn't one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom