MERGED: Minicamps.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Minicamps....

I will try to get a digital camera but i am not sure if i can. I will also try to do small summaries...Not sure how good it will be. I will try though.

Man, it's gonna be tough this year. Training camp looks like my only hope.

Yeah true the schedule sucks there's no minicamps during the weekend except this first one. But Saturday I'm moving into my new apartment and I'm supposed to go party with a work buddy that night so it might make sunday mini camp a little too difficult. Oh well.

There's always training camp.

Boy you said it. I had to lie to my boss for two weeks to be able to watch the draft. Due to the structure of our business, it's normal for us to call each other frequently when we're not at work. So all day long, I was getting calls from my boss at work. And each time I had to turn down the TV and turn up the "chatter.wav" file on my computer. After all, I was at a large family gathering. ;)

I wish I could go but I live in kissimmee so I can't.I want an honest report on how AJ is trowing the ball.

Ozzy rules!!

Well at least u guys dont live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada!! lol j/k

I will try to find my parents dig camera. Mine is up at UCF so i have to take theirs. I guess i will take notes too, i'll seriously try. I really really cant wait to watch AJ/Boston connecting for the first time, I think i should bring a second clean pair of shorts for that...

FYI - We will have the training camp report section and submittal back up and running this year. :)

Danny said:
I wish I could go but I live in kissimmee so I can't.I want an honest report on how AJ is trowing the ball.

Ozzy rules!!

Tell me about it we get two teams when baseball springtraining comes around but cant get a team closer than Davie when mini camps start

Zonk will be there on Friday. Hopefully, I meet up with Ozzy. His camp reports are spectacular.

Yes they offer Autographs after practice. Usualy a position will come over to the fence and sign for about 1/2 an hour. (ie.. all the RB, WR, D-line, or Oline. Its luck of the draw on that).

Hope to see you all there!

MDFINFAN said:
Of course between you and outtawa, you know we expect a detail report.. :D , Us outta towners depend on you guys for close and personal info..

yeah keep the cats informed allright?

I'll be going to as many minicamps as a I can....

I'll be keep a close eye on the OL, and AJ Feeley. Those are two critical positions this off-season IMO. The WR's are also another area of focus...

I give an in-depth report after each day, and will keep the less fortunate informed as much as possible...

PHINZ RULE!! :eek:

mini-camp

hey guys I was planning on running over to the practice facility for the opening mini camp on friday. Heres the thing, I've never gone and would appreciate if one of you could let me know if the players sign autographs at mini camp. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom