Merged: Missing what's important / Bills Losing Bigtime | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Missing what's important / Bills Losing Bigtime

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Missing what's important

While everyone is argueing about Jay, is anyone watching the bills implode? The Jets are about to score again!

3rd & 7 at the Buffalo 13..

10-3 Jets..

:57 in the 2nd..

Doug Brien- FG, 13-3 Jets, :45 left in the 2nd

The Bills losing big time.

The Bills are sucking big time to the Jets today. 20-3 in the last of the third quarter. I know anythign can happen but man oh man, it looks like the Jets are gonna get off the snide against Buffalo. :lol:
I also predicted this victory so I guess that makes me Nostradumbass or something.

I'm not watching anymore since the Bills look so piss poor without moulds in there. The Jets have exposed a big weakness on the bills oline, they are nothing aginst the delayed rush.

Haha, yea, the indy carolina game screwed me in my office pool. I had picked the Bills to win, but now I am rooting for the jets! Lets run away with the division, it'll be just us and the pats near the top.

27-3 Jets. Oh this is better than s*x. :rofl:

Originally posted by Muck
27-3 Jets. Oh this is better than s*x. :rofl:

Let me refer back to a line in the Movie Cable Guy.

The scene from jail where Jim Carey puts his chest to the glass and screams.....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

:lol:

This is pretty hilarious. Looks like the Patriots are our biggest rival in the East after all.

It makes sense that we're the two best teams. Both were good enough last year to go 9-7. Both added personnel without losing any key personnel (except for the last minute Lawyer Milloy thing...weird). I just hope that at home, with the crowd screaming out some HE||A loud noise, that we will have the answer for their Marsha Brady offense.

I think we will. Our home D looks to be KILLER this year if the Bills game is any indication. I don't count the hiccup against the Texans, that seems (especially after the last 4 games) to be an abomination.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
This is pretty hilarious. Looks like the Patriots are our biggest rival in the East after all.

It makes sense that we're the two best teams. Both were good enough last year to go 9-7. Both added personnel without losing any key personnel (except for the last minute Lawyer Milloy thing...weird). I just hope that at home, with the crowd screaming out some HE||A loud noise, that we will have the answer for their Marsha Brady offense.

I think we will. Our home D looks to be KILLER this year if the Bills game is any indication. I don't count the hiccup against the Texans, that seems (especially after the last 4 games) to be an abomination.

BillyCheck is such a great defensive mind! I mean look at how their playing, even after losing some key players to injury!

Miami's D, and O had best be ready next week.

Next week we may continue to look hapless on offense, but I think the D will have a fantastic day. With the Miami crowd noise hopefully being as loud as it was against the Bills, I think we put a clamp on the Patriots' Marsha Brady offense.

Wow, the Bills suck. I didn't think they were this bad.

I thought they were at least a decent team this year. But if the Jets beat you up like this, your team just sucks.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Let me refer back to a line in the Movie Cable Guy.

The scene from jail where Jim Carey puts his chest to the glass and screams.....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

:lol:

PERFECT!! :rofl: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom