Merged: Missing what's important / Bills Losing Bigtime | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Missing what's important / Bills Losing Bigtime

Pretty much.

Actually the Bills WERE good, they are just a different team after that devastating loss to Miami. Miami gave the rest of the league a blueprint for stopping their offense.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Next week we may continue to look hapless on offense, but I think the D will have a fantastic day. With the Miami crowd noise hopefully being as loud as it was against the Bills, I think we put a clamp on the Patriots' Marsha Brady offense.

Oh man I can't wait!!!! I think a good dose of Ricky, and this Defense will be more than enough! Add those two with the crowd helping an already outstanding defense and it's going to be tough on Brady!

I know I'll have absolutely no voice left!

Jets win 30-3. God, I'm turned on now. :tongue:

Uggggggh!

I hate living in this state!!!!!

Just came back from the McD's about ten minutes removed from the blight of the tri state area known as the Meadowlands and the idiot Jet fans are already talking Playoffs.

But, the Jets did help the Phins with spacing out the division so all is good.

It's funny how fickle the Jets and Bills fans are. The bills were chanting superbowl 2 weeks into the season and before the season started. Now with the loss to the jets, people are selling their tickets to game that they bought already, and giving away their stuff, and packing it in for the year.

The Jets get one convincing win against a struggling team and they are chanting superbowl now. I can't wait to smack them into place..... again.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
It's funny how fickle the Jets and Bills fans are. The bills were chanting superbowl 2 weeks into the season and before the season started. Now with the loss to the jets, people are selling their tickets to game that they bought already, and giving away their stuff, and packing it in for the year.

The Jets get one convincing win against a struggling team and they are chanting superbowl now. I can't wait to smack them into place..... again.

One of my best jet memories of all time was 1992. The Jets go 5 and 0 in the pre season behind "Broadway" Browning Nagle. All the Jets fans I know were talking mad smack. Nagle wound up with 7 td's and 17 int's as this season marked the end of both Al Toon's and Dennis Byrd's careers.

Does any of this shut them up?

Not a chance in hell. They beat the Defending and future AFC champs, The Bills, and I thought they were going to have a home coming parade for this POS team.

***btw, just to be clear, Toon and Byrd getting hurt was not funny in the least, just something that happened in the "SuperBowl" year the Jets fans claimed they were going to have. At no time have I found it funny when a player got hurt...

Wait, ummm, that's a load of sh**

When that loud mouth Irvin went down in Philly, I chuckled, sue me *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom