Merged: Mods, What happened?/Image Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Mods, What happened?/Image Problem

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Any picture associated with Finheaven shows up as an x in a box. Photos that people use i.e. avatar, work fine but no other pictures are showing. Is it just me or is this systemic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Images

Is anyone else but me having problems with images loading on FinHeaven? I have tried 3 different browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari). The problem seems to be with the icons for adding threads, etc. Signature pics (maybe those stored off-site) seem to be less affected.

ME TOO! I thought I was the only one. All the navigation pictures seem to be broken. Looks like they exceeded bandwidth wherever they host the pictures...

It's happening to me..I'm on IE every pic shows up as a red x besides sigs.

All of the image links show a red x etc... weird

i dont have any red x's but the reputation bar (where it would normally be) has text status that is spammed over and over.

Looks like this for each member.

Nublar7 has a reputation beyond repute.

also, all of the buttons are gone.

-using firefox.

edit: i just opened the forum in IE, seems to be working fine, strange. only having problems on FF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell....My display went wonky, and, still is. I am using Firefox. None of the graphics are showing on the "Edit/Delete/Reply, etc. Also, my rep status is showing with a wall of text.

Red Xs' everywhere

Jus wondering if it is my computer or the site. But I show red Xs everywhere there should be a image in the forums. Like right now I see Three. One next to the word search and the word qucik links at the top of the page. The other is at the bottom next to the words posting rules. Actually it might not be related to images but links. Because the other places I see them is in the thread menus. Like the link where should be able to click on last post, it is just a red X with the words last post next to it.

So any suggestions as to how I fix it? This has been going on for the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom