Merged: Mods, What happened?/Image Problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Mods, What happened?/Image Problem

Are all the broken images on this forum going to be fixed soon?

This forum looks like a mess and is tough to navigate now with all the broken images. It shifts the formatting all over and you cant even tell which button does what.

THanks Adam. PLEASE LOCK.

This forum looks like a mess and is tough to navigate now with all the broken images. It shifts the formatting all over and you cant even tell which button does what.

THanks Adam. PLEASE LOCK.

I moved it to the "Questions and Suggestions" section of FinHeaven. I also merged it with the original thread about the topic.

I haven't heard anything about this issue yet. It was working fine for me yesterday but today it seems all crazy. Usually, Cedar and myself are the only Mods up at this time of the night and he's out of the country. Hopefully this will all be resolved very soon.

Whats wrong with this site? I cant see some graphics.

Is it just me?????

Everything is in the wrong place.......

I cant see any of the pics for anything. Has been like that for a week or so.

Just one thing folks.................I had this problem yesterday..................Then today i get to work at about 8 oclock and tried to log into this site and it was allright...........................then it got bad again like about at 3 pm in the afternoon if i remember correctly.....

Back
Top Bottom