Merged: New internet radio NFL policies blow goats / Radio Broadcast / NC Coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: New internet radio NFL policies blow goats / Radio Broadcast / NC Coverage

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
New internet radio NFL policies blow goats

You can't even listen to the frackin' pregame show anymore on QAM's website! In my opinion the NFL has made a couple of non-fan friendly business decisions in the last few years and it pi$$e$ me off. First, they bump my 'Phins off the air in C. Fla for the ***uars, then they re-up with the satellite companies for the NFL Ticket after hinting around that it would be made available on cable, now they wanna charge for internet access to NFL radio broadcasts. Farging greedy bastages.

No coverage in NC

OK guys, one more week to give us some play by play.:)

Yeah that blows. They are getting less and less fan friendly. "Where ever there's a dollar concerned those rhinestone studded son's of bitches are out to get it and I know it."

Props to anybody who can tell me where that quote is from.

Man and I was going to ask for the address to listen to the game on the radio tonight. That sucks.

Radio broadcast

Anyone know why the NFL.Com internet radio broadcast of the Dolphins isn't working?? Every other team radio is fine, it is just the Phin station thats having probs.

Should head into the chatroom. :)

Back
Top Bottom