fellows

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Feeley's arm

Ok i have heard some of you guys post

He has a good arm

Young and has a rocket for a arm

Great arm

and all i can say is ..... jay fee fee has a better arm then feeley i rather stay with jay then trade our 2nd round pick for another version jay fee fee. I hate jay fee fee with a passion but A.J. feeley is not the answer i can tell you that now. Your gonna get the same type of shiitty play from Feeley has you get from jay fee fee but atleast with fee fee you have a scrambling QB and we get to keep our 2round and draft a Oline men or maybe a WR. Fact is A.J feeley is Jay fee fee rencarinated. (something like that)

The Philly fans I heard from tend to disagree with you.

Re: Feeley's arm

Originally posted by fellows
Ok i have heard some of you guys post

and all i can say is ..... jay fee fee has a better arm then feeley i rather stay with jay then trade our 2nd round pick for another version jay fee fee. I hate jay fee fee with a passion but A.J. feeley is not the answer i can tell you that now. Your gonna get the same type of shiitty play from Feeley has you get from jay fee fee but atleast with fee fee you have a scrambling QB and we get to keep our 2round and draft a Oline men or maybe a WR. Fact is A.J feeley is Jay fee fee rencarinated. (something like that)

What do you base your arguement on? Have you watched him play?
Like Muck said, Eagle fans seem to disagree with your assessment of Feely's arm and I'm sure the diehards have watched the kid throw the ball alot.

LOL WOW A.J feeley will be bashed on alot more then jay fee fee. Philly is happy that they have a 2005 2nd round pick. Now i cant wait to see us have another 9-7 season :sleep:

Re: Feeley's arm

Originally posted by fellows
..... jay has a better arm then feeley i rather stay with jay ..

His Arm? Here it is... Looks pretty good to me.

clear.gif

Newsflash Feeley has no arm

You guys think he has a arm ??? crazy that all i can say crazy. He is a short pass QB. He cant throw a deep ball if his life depended on it.:yell: I dont know where you guys come out with "He has a great arm" Man if you go into this season thinking you will see a guy with a arm then your setting your self up for a huge dissapointment cuz i seen him play and 5 TD's and 6INT isnt good at all or is it 5TD's and 5INT's.

I feel for Ricky.. Ricky will once again be having 8-9 men in the box and New England will once again play the 46 defense on Miami all game long because our QB is very questionable at throwing deep.

This is a shame. I hope Feeley surprises everyone.

Actually, it was 6 TD and 5 INT (one on a tipped pass) for a second year quaterback who suddenly became a starter and stayed cool, collected and performed as well as anyone could have asked him to. Oh, and 18 completions of over 20 yards, meaning just under 4 per start. Can't throw the deep ball huh? How can I say he has a good arm, having seen him play and having been watching quaterback's since I was seven, Eagles fans say he has a good arm...and still some jackass like you has to have a blind, ignorant opinion based on a scouting report you read when he came out of college and had just had elbow surgery. Everyone who knows football thinks this guy deserves to be a starter, and has the talent to be a caretaker who can make the big play when the pressure is on him. That's Feeley's game. Deal with it.

You've already started a thread like this today. So I'm merging it. Maybe if you start another I'll see things your way.

Feel bad for Ricky? I feel bad for you. Obviously, the ideas of research and argument development have passed you by completely. But then again, I don't really know you so how can I speak. Oh wait, have you ever seen AJ Feeley play, or did you just miss his connections on the deep ball when the system allowed him to throw deep. I remember one perfectly placed deep ball to Thrash down the right sideline in his 3rd start, I believe. That's off the top of my head. I remember a strike down the middle to Pinkston, and a perfectly placed TD on a 30 yard bullet to the corner of the endzone where only his guy can get it. There are question marks about his game, but don't act like you have the anwsers. Until he comes to Miami and shows that he's not hitting Chambers and everyone else on the deep ball, quit it with the ignorant judgements.

Originally posted by PhinfanBo1
Actually, it was 6 TD and 5 INT (one on a tipped pass) for a second year quaterback who suddenly became a starter and stayed cool, collected and performed as well as anyone could have asked him to. Oh, and 18 completions of over 20 yards, meaning just under 4 per start. Can't throw the deep ball huh? How can I say he has a good arm, having seen him play and having been watching quaterback's since I was seven, Eagles fans say he has a good arm...and still some jackass like you has to have a blind, ignorant opinion based on a scouting report you read when he came out of college and had just had elbow surgery. Everyone who knows football thinks this guy deserves to be a starter, and has the talent to be a caretaker who can make the big play when the pressure is on him. That's Feeley's game. Deal with it.

Damn son, your gonna be suprised when you see A.J. play. I can tell you now A.J. is another jay fielder "He works hard and gives it his all" Wait didnt we all hear the same about jay but fact is both jay fee fee and A.J. feeley dont have the tools sure they both have the heart but sometimes that wont get you into the playoff's and poor poor ricky he will have 8 players in the box and he will get killed before he has a chance to take his first step.

I guess it depends on your perspective of a good arm. Does he have a rocket arm? Absolutely not.

I've seen him in college and I actually saw every game he played with Philly. I was not impressed by his arm at all.

That said, he has great accuracy and his poise seemed to be top-notch.

Those are the same types of qualities guys such as Bulger and Brady have succeeded with lately. He will be in the bottom ten of starters in terms of arm strength. Arm strength to throw a ball 70 yards is rarely needed, he can throw a ball 40 yards though and with some accuracy he can throw a nice deep ball.

Bottom line, lots of guys with stronger arms have been less than he already has been.

I've talked to many Philly fans.. 4 to be exact and the first thing I asked them was if he has a strong arm and is accurate on throwing deep.. They said he was inconsistent but does occasionally hit..

Fiedler "occasionally" hit Chambers deep as well.. But look at the missed opportunities.. This is IMO no different than having Fiedler at QB..

But like I said in another thread.. I'll do to Feeley like I did with Fiedler. I'll give him a fair chance to prove himself.

I'm surprised anyone is excited about Feeley being Miami's QB.

This is gonna be a long offseason.........:argue: :shakeno:

sorry to say but tom brady and marc bulger have great arms. Im not worried about deep balls im worried about how slow the ball will get to the WR. He isnt the type of QB who will take the 46 off of ricky and he will get ricky killed. They look at feeley and they see jay fielder but a few years younger and slower.

Back
Top Bottom