Merged: Newsflash Feeley has no arm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Newsflash Feeley has no arm

Funny how the wanna be experts are always right and the people who actually know football are wrong! What is one thing said by the experts from clippimngs all over today? Strong arm, not the strongest but strong, with very good touch and throws a nice deep ball. Contradicts your singleminded opinion doesnt it longfellows?

Look i dont know what everyone expects. I wondered about the deal myself, and will have to let it play out. AFter reading about the process Rick went thru, he did the right thing, he wanted Brunell, the deadskins steal out from under us, then we go after Ramsey, they flat out wont deal him to us. Maybe if we wait we could have gotten him, at a whole lot heavier price or maybe they are serious and wont trade him. by that time our options may have been left to draft a qb and keep Jay. Now we get a young qb with potential who has some experience and can still draft a qb to groom.

Brady and Bulger have great arms...that's funny

Also, if you just want to get the guy with the best arm in the league just trade for David Garrard and let him be our starter. don't want him starting for us? That shows there's more to being a QB than a great arm.

Fellows i think you need to shut your mouth before you look like an a$$!! I lived in Philly i seen the guy alot more than you ever think you did. The guy has a good arm its as good as Bulgers Or Warners. So quit crying about **** you know nuttin about. Have you ever been to philly and watched him person?? I assume NO!! Shut up and move on. Hes the starter and there is nothing you can say or do about it.

Try decaff there finz...whew that's a rant.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Fellows i think you need to shut your mouth before you look like an a$$!! I lived in Philly i seen the guy alot more than you ever think you did. The guy has a good arm its as good as Bulgers Or Warners. So quit crying about **** you know nuttin about. Have you ever been to philly and watched him person?? I assume NO!! Shut up and move on. Hes the starter and there is nothing you can say or do about it.
:coffee:

Why dont we just wait to see him play? I think its been proven big arms arent what its all about. Intelligence, and being kool under pressure count for alot, i hope he does great here. And bulger and brady having great arms....whoever said that must be joking. If you want experience with a big arm...lets get Jeff George..LOL...Anyways i can only hope the best for us with our new Qb.

Finzfan4life STFU you aint no body. I dont even see you , dont talk to me

Ok great arms wasnt a good word to use but they are way better then jays and AJ

Originally posted by finzfan4life
I've been happier with this deal as the day has gone on but if he really has an arm like Warner, then we made a great deal. I really can't wait to see him in pre-season and trow some deep balls to CC and to the guy will take in the 1st round this year, whoever he might be
Ozzy rules!!

Fellows you STFU!! You talk alot of ****. You have no idea what his arms like. Have you ever seen him in person??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! don't you see you saying that you did.. I SEEN HIM IN PERSON. It's just as good or better than Warners or Bulger's. I hate people who talk ****, and know nuttin what they are talking about.

"Fellows you STFU!! You talk alot of ****. You have no idea what his arms like. Have you ever seen him in person??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! don't you see you saying that you did.. I SEEN HIM IN PERSON. It's just as good or better than Warners or Bulger's. I hate people who talk ****, and know nuttin what they are talking about."

you guys are going to make muck break out the whoopin stick!

:)

First of all, don't call me son. Understood? Second of all, I won't be surprised to see Feeley play because I HAVE, unlike you, seen Feeley play. He is hard working and does give it his all, but he has much better pocket presence and football smarts than Fiedler, along with a stronger arm, better acuracy and better mechanics.

AMEN BO!! You have seen him like i have. We both know more than someone whos bashing him and never seen him play. You can't take away what you see. ;) I am now done on this thread. I am not gonna argue with someone who knows nuttin about AJ FEELEY!!

i havent seen Feely play at all (some highlights on Sportscenter, but i dont think that counts) but from what i've heard he has a pretty good, maybe Brady level arm. Thats not a cannon, but its still good (much better then Jay's or Brian's) and he has very good poise in the pocket. That sounds like the makings of a good QB to me, we'll just have to wait and see if Rick was right on this one.

Feeley has potential as starter but that's not enough to appease me. He's got a decent arm, not one that throws Hail Marys like Montana or Marino, but decent enough.

Even when Seattle got Hassleback, they still kept Dilfer as insurance which came handy when Matt was struggling in his first games. So until the Fins get some insurance of a decent veteran QB (i.e. restructured contract for Griese), I'm a little disappointed especially if we don't get Rivers.

Back
Top Bottom