[MERGED] Nfl 2007 Draft Do-over | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Nfl 2007 Draft Do-over

The picks we should have made were Brady Quinn and Sidney Rice. Rice and Ginn had similar numbers and there is no way Beck will ever be a better QB than Quinn. Plus by the time Beck reaches his prime in the NFL he will be thirty years old, that is if he is still the starter by then, which I find highly unlikey!

I'm a huge Ginn supporter and I think he's going to be a phenomenal reciever. With that said, I look at Pat Willis and think what it would be like if he was in our defense and it makes me cry.

The shocking part of the article was Chicago should have taken Kolb. So they think Kolb is a better choice than Beck?

I almost fell off my barstool watching the draft last year....I thought we would either take B. Quinn or Willis, but I still think Ginn can have a good career.

Just glad I was not at Cameron's speech, I would have walked out.

That article is stupid and a little premature like half this forum. Write that crap 2 years from now when these guys have had a chance to develop. Critizing rookies that were on a 1-15 team is a joke.

That article is stupid and a little premature like half this forum. Write that crap 2 years from now when these guys have had a chance to develop. Critizing rookies that were on a 1-15 team is a joke.

He did not criticize our pick, he said that with Thomas being forced out Willis would have been a better pick. Not sure how the article was stupid. Amazing how brilliant articles can be if they say things we want to hear.

Back
Top Bottom