Merged: Official Dolphins vs Patriots Threads | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Dolphins vs Patriots Threads

Originally posted by Regan21286
this is worse than the tenn. game, at least we didn't get shutout. Well, we lost the AFC East title. That was quick. Anyone have anything good to say about Fiedler?

At least he didn't fumble 3 times or throw 3 INTs.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Cincy feels our pain im sure.
Somewhat. The difference being is that their losses don't sting as much. For all conventual wisdom, they weren't suppose to be in a situation to fight for a divisionaL lead, let alone winning season. By contrast, this failure hurts more because our expectations were high!

Originally posted by GothicSith
Another wasted effort by our excellent Defense! Only allowed three measly points and we lose!!!! Who ever says this team don't need new offensive leaders is freaking delerious!

well put,not to mention a coaching staff that can get an offense fired up:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

THIS GAME DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT FROM THE START. I REALLY THOUGHT WE HAD A CHANCE FOR A MINUTE THERE. THIS REALLY HURTS. AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by Regan21286
this is worse than the tenn. game, at least we didn't get shutout. Well, we lost the AFC East title. That was quick. Anyone have anything good to say about Fiedler?

Yeah, he won't be here next season (please LORD!!!).

Originally posted by phintech
THIS GAME DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT FROM THE START. I REALLY THOUGHT WE HAD A CHANCE FOR A MINUTE THERE. THIS REALLY HURTS. AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I agree 100%. See you guys next week for another letdown. Im gonna drink myself stupid now(j/k).

Fiedler had some good moments but they were definitely outweighed by the bad. I think a lot of the problem came from too much pass calling when we were in position to at least tie the game with a FG. Again, we became predictable and the blitz killed us. There's still no excuse for Jay's passes being off target. Jay should still be our man for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom