Merged: Official Dolphins vs Patriots Threads | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Dolphins vs Patriots Threads

Originally posted by 1972
I'm really looking forward to next week. That's going to be a cake game. The Eagles are terrible.

the Eagles have won 7 straight... they are NOT terible.

Originally posted by 1972

Gee whiz, who would have thought? An INT

Gee, the Fiedler huggers seem a little quiet today, what happened to Fiedler's a perfect fit for the team...

Hmm, Brady is a good QB and punter, might solve two of our problems in one person, wonder when his FA year is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'll be coming back here until Wanny is fired. I'm so tired of hearing the same bitching from the same people when this team loses. I expected this, I'm sorry I'm not that upset about it.

You know, I would prefer to have a sorry a$$ team than a team almost on the cusp of going somewhere. Losing is not as bad that way. You expect it! Last week made me feel really rejuvinated and now I'm completely deflated!

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I don't think I'll be coming back here until Wanny is fired. I'm so tired of hearing the same bitching from the same people when this team loses. I expected this, I'm sorry I'm not that upset about it.

The fins will probably come out and win Monday's game and once again give us fans hope... only to smash the hopes with a loss in Buffalo to miss the palyoffs. That's my prediction!

makes you want to quit being a dolfan, this was f ing pathetic

Fiedler sacked for a safety...can it get any worse. Just put Griese in, it's garbage time anyways.

Another wasted effort by our excellent Defense! Only allowed three measly points and we lose!!!! Who ever says this team don't need new offensive leaders is freaking delerious!

this is worse than the tenn. game, at least we didn't get shutout. Well, we lost the AFC East title. That was quick. Anyone have anything good to say about Fiedler?

Back
Top Bottom