Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia

Oh my God. Both sides are just swimming in chances right now......There simply must be a goal at some point.

Prime Time said:
0-0 still...:eek:

Yeah, if Japan didn't fall apart at the end of their first game, a tie here would be ok, but sadly we (Japan) need a win :(

I have a dumb question: Anyone know what colors Australia is wearing in their game against Brazil today? I'm going to watch the game with a hoard of Brazilians (all dressed in yellow), and since I don't have yellow, I have to make sure the color is neutral. Right now I'm thinking white should do.

ckb2001 said:
I have a dumb question: Anyone know what colors Australia is wearing in their game against Brazil today? I'm going to watch the game with a hoard of Brazilians (all dressed in yellow), and since I don't have yellow, I have to make sure the color is neutral. Right now I'm thinking white should do.

Blue tops and white shorts are their alternate.

ckb2001 said:

Their other kit is dark blue tops and white shorts.

Back
Top Bottom