Merged: Oh Well/Give me a few hours... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Oh Well/Give me a few hours...

Originally posted by Den54
Ozzy ain't workin, he's out there some where bouncing a Mann's jellyworm off some lilypad in hopes a huge lunker will explode to the surface.

This sounds very gross and disturbing to me. Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just my perverted mind? Ozzy speaks much better on the computer than he does on MTV. I hope the concert is over soon so Ozzy can report some Dolphin news. Wake me when he gets here.:sleep:

IMO, AOL sucks... Its like the internet with training wheels...

Internet with training wheels...:lol: Unfortunately that is all I have at the moment... :(

The worst thing about AOhelL, is what the software does to your poor PC...
You'd be amazed at the reduction in crashes, problems, and increase in system speed you experience after ditching the AOL software....

JMHO.. speaking from years of experience....

Yeah....she didn't ever say anything but, I know she was getting tired of my "other girls" so I decided she should be in my sig....she smiled so big when she saw it.....and yep, that's me and my buddy Trance in the avy...I'm the one with the glasses and hat....;)

I usually just highlight my entire post after I'm done typing it if its a big post, then press CTRL-C to copy the whole thing to clipboard, that way if your thing weirds out on you, you could always just open up a notepad and hit CTRL-V and voila the whole post is there.

For the articles I do them up first on notepad then cut and paste to the board.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah....she didn't ever say anything but, I know she was getting tired of my "other girls" so I decided she should be in my sig....she smiled so big when she saw it.....and yep, that's me and my buddy Trance in the avy...I'm the one with the glasses and hat....;)

:lol: you're a good man!

BTW... I still say the dog looks smarter!

:jk:

:lol:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I usually just highlight my entire post after I'm done typing it if its a big post, then press CTRL-C to copy the whole thing to clipboard, that way if your thing weirds out on you, you could always just open up a notepad and hit CTRL-V and voila the whole post is there.

For the articles I do them up first on notepad then cut and paste to the board.

Yes, this is a great idea. What I usually do is write up my reports up in an email, while on AOL, this nearly garauntees you won't lose it because if you lose your connection, a warning comes up asking you if you want to delete it or save it. I had a pretty good well written report all made up for both sides of the ball, and panicked as I was losing my connection. My mouse was frozen right where the delete mail button comes up, and I had cliked the mouse while it was frozen, and when it unfroze, it cliked it........I was screwed.

AOL has trouble with posting large amounts of data. 3 or more lines sometimes. I was connected at 28.8 with a 56k modem and I'd hot post and it would say Goodbye. I'd say post as you're typing. Use more than one post.

AOL isn't that bad. It has worked fine for me, but I only use the comp for the internet and writing papers so I don't feel the full effects of what AOL does to a comp.

Hate AOL. Takes over your computer and destroys other networking functions. Good for the kiddies though.

Back
Top Bottom