MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

"Did he steal your girlfriend?"

LOL, no im a wee bit older than he is. i think our taste in women would be dissimilar. i'll just say character issues and leave it at that.

CharlestonPhan said:
"Did he steal your girlfriend?"

LOL, no im a wee bit older than he is. i think our taste in women would be dissimilar. i'll just say character issues and leave it at that.

:)

Do tell.....I want to hear about it.

Im just curious.

Castillo or Bullocks....I'm hoping for Castillo....but I won't know until later tonight BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!!:yell::fire::cry:

Who knows though....at this point Rodgers could still be there for us...LOL...I know....KNOW WAY he gets by the Packers.

Hey boomer,

What we would have to package to get back in the late teens for a shot at Matt Jones?

Do you think it would be worth it?

HVACservice said:
Hey boomer,

What we would have to package to get back in the late teens for a shot at Matt Jones?

Do you think it would be worth it?

1st next year and this years 2nd and a 2nd next year.

Not worth is. 18-46 is a big drop for a team. Not worth it. If we want a WR there will be guys there.

VanDolPhan said:
Ah didn't realize you were posting here Boomer so here's my post redone here:

I'm thinking we could use a DT in the 2nd to start rebuilding the DL as both Chester/Bowens aren't getting any younger and injury is a concern. Question for you Boomer to put you on the spot ;p What DT's and OL will be available around our 2nd round pick and around our 3rd round pick?

Answerd it in the other 1 mate :)

Back
Top Bottom