Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead

man this is a terrible off season for the NFL

prayers are with hills family and friends and all pats fans

It doesnt matter if he is a Pats player. ITs a horrible loss. He was 24 his life was just getting started :(.

hey man, forget them. not even worth the attention. im sorry for your loss as a pats fan.
Well said my friend. I was very sad when I heard about it. No one deserves to die especially over some seemingly meaningless football game when it comes to real life. I am still sad by the way and I am sure these feelings will not leave me anytime soon.

In today's Boston Herald, it said that Hill saved the woman's life he was water skiing with, then drown trying to save himself afterwards. Just terrible news. This guy spent more time in his native New Orleans helping Katrina victims than anyone. Humanity lost a good man this weekend. RIP Marquise.

I wish to thank those of you who have sent and posted kind and well meant messages following this tragedy. Sad that there will always be a few that have no class. Thanks to your Mods for handling it so well.

Awful tragedy. What an amazing way to go. Saving the life of another...the ultimate sacrifice. Sounds like a really extraordinary young man.

Back
Top Bottom