Merged: Pay for Internet NFL Radio Broadcasts? What the hell is this crap?/What To Do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pay for Internet NFL Radio Broadcasts? What the hell is this crap?/What To Do

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Pay for Internet NFL Radio Broadcasts? What the hell is this crap?

WTF?

To pull this off, they'd have to cut off local game broadcasts over the internet. I hope to hell this isn't happening.

MLB started charging for it so NFL jump on the bandwagon.I wonder if you can still listen ot the game directly from WQAM website.

That's what I'm getting at. To pull this off, they'd have to do that crap like with the Marlins games "Major League Baseball prohibits WQAM from streaming Marlins' games over the internet. Tune back to WQAM after the game".

The link says "NO". What I'm wondering is if they're going to cut off the direct internet broadcast from WQAM in order to pull this off the way MLB does with Marlins games.

where can i find the link on WQAM to see if i can listen in. i am planning on listening to the game today.

thanks

I'm sitting listening to QAM and they annouced they were NOT going to be streaming the game. There goes my plans. Guess I will see if a local sports bar might be showing it.

Hey NC....there's a 7-day free trial. So just sign up tonight.

Still, this is RIDICULOUS. It's bad enough lots of people can't get Direct TV or afford the NFL Ticket. Now we have to pay for radio.

Just one step closer to making the games totally unfree. It's getting harder and harder to experience a game for free.

tonites game, how can i watch/listen? I'm in virginia

I'm in virginia, how can i watch the game or listen to it? seems the nfl is making customers pay this season to listen to nfl games via internet radio...and the game isnt on local television here in virginia, what channel on direct tv is the sunshine network? and are they even broadcasting the game tonite? im starting to get depressed.. PLEASE HELP

We settled this one a few days ago! If you are outside the local coverage area it WILL BE BLACKED OUT on sunshine the whole thing sucks. I found last season that a sports bar I went to was able to pick up one of these preseason games from Denver the reception sucked but it worked for me. I am going to try it again tonight good luck!

where do i pay for internet broadcast?

I'm trying to find out where and who i pay so that i can listen to the game tonite...anyone know? i cant find any info on it at nfl.com

You know, this **** really peeves me. The NFL has to be doing pretty damn well for itself, but when they do things like this, they begin to show their greedy side. If they're not careful, they'll start to alienate their lower-income fans.

Back
Top Bottom