Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite

Who do you want to win in the SB?

• Philly

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • NE

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
New England is an Early Favorite....

They're favored by -6.5. I think that's a good line as I expect them to win by much more.

They have a sscheme for every situation, mcnabb will be befuddled and clue less as good as he is you know it and so do i .... I hate them but i respect them ifeel ashamed now... i will go now and saulk:cry:

mcnabb looked clueless in the second half against the falcons, fumbled twice and had a pick for a TD dropped, philly has no idea what they are getting into

Fact is, we beat the Pats. The Eagles are a well rounded team. It should be a good game. That's why they play the game. You never know what can happen.

Philly won't be able to run the ball on NE which will make them one dimensional and lead to lots of turnovers. Philly won't be able to handle NE's balanced offensive attack and Dillon will have a huge day as a result. I say NE 31 Philly 10.

Philly will never win a SB. The entire city is cursed. After the championship game, they will fall into relative obscurity. Its happened to every championship team in this town. In 2001 it was the 76ers in the championship and they haven't done anything since. In 1992 it was the Phillies. Now the Sheagles. I can't wait for them to loose.
Now I just need to get through two weeks of listening to their crap!!!!:fire:

most people in this town have no idea about the AFC, i will hear the talk all week up here, then about 10pm sunday night all will be very quite in philly as they limp home losing by 20 or 30

i think TO is their only chance..... Brian Westbrook,the TE's and the Wideouts wont be enough to outscore them.

42 patriots-10 eagles (and im being optimistic for the birds:shakeno: )

the pats Offence will run all over the eagles , and brady will just crush the D with atleast 300 passing yards and 3 td's..but thats just my guess:goof:

jguig said:
Fact is, we beat the Pats. The Eagles are a well rounded team. It should be a good game. That's why they play the game. You never know what can happen.
Yea thats true... that being said we all know whats gonna happen:roflmao: :shakeno: :cry:

jguig said:
Yea thats true... that being said we all know whats gonna happen:roflmao: :shakeno: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom