MERGED: Phins' preseason schedule on NFL Network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Phins' preseason schedule on NFL Network

Question.....When I order Direct TV, does NFL Network automatically come with SUnday Ticket, does the subscription start in SEPT, and if it starts in Sept, do I have to pay extra for the pre season games on NFL network during the month of AUG?

Thanks

You get NFL Network which is included on your basic programming, but you have to order Sunday Ticket. It's now I believe $220.00 for the season spread over three months. You just missed the deadline for the $20.00 discount for early subscription.

AND....even though you just missed saving $20.....the $220.00 are spread over 4 months and you get free platinum programming or something like it which gives you all the movie channels free for 4 months until your Sunday ticket is paid off.....not a bad deal.

Nationally televised pre-season games

Anyone have a schedule of the nationally televised pre-season games. Don't get any local fins broadcasts up here in NY, its tough to see them play. Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing it's the individual networks in your area that will decide i.e. local channel in Los Angeles KTLA 5 will be showing the Phin/Skins game live. Kinda weird though, that channel hardly ever shows any NFL games period. Check your local stations web sites for upcoming sports events.

Back
Top Bottom