Merged: Photo of Saban & Ronnie from today's Mini Camp/First Look at Ronnie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Photo of Saban & Ronnie from today's Mini Camp/First Look at Ronnie

ronnie brown

remember all those that said ronnie brown didnt seem excited to be drafted by miami, looking at his press conference that kid sure does look excited and happy to be playing..

there goes all those negative people, he is happy to be here..

clear.gif

"This is the last time I'm going to say this guys. Five losses will not be tollerated on my watch".....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Also,....if Ronnie didnt want contract talk to go smooth he wouldnt be in camp already.

BALLS DEEP said:
Can anyone tell those of us at work without speakers what they are saying?

Trust me, you did not miss much at all.

Basically every rookie said that they are happy to be back on the field, ready to "LEARN", and they are looking forward to helping the team win.

That was really all of it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Trust me, you did not miss much at all.

Basically every rookie said that they are happy to be back on the field, ready to "LEARN", and they are looking forward to helping the team win.

That was really all of it.
Plus Channing Crowder gave a 20 minute speach in about 3 minutes.

Nublar7 said:
clear.gif

Love the hat Nick. :goof:

By the way that Saban looks in that pic, he looks like Brian Billick Jr.

Nublar7 said:
Plus Channing Crowder gave a 20 minute speach in about 3 minutes.

:roflmao:

He sounded like the guy at the end of a car dealership commercial that comes on the radio. You know, the one that reads all the fine print real fast that they don't want you to hear.

Nublar7 said:
clear.gif

Love the hat Nick. :goof:

"Hey Rick, I can stand and move my arms, maybe you should trade a first day pick for me...now get back to work, those water bottles aren't going to fill themselves."

or

"I REFUSE to eat a Little Debbie unless it's THIS BIG"

I wish they had a Roth interview, but i guess he was to hyped up to talk.

Nublar7 said:
He is probably going to be interviewed tomorrow.

Dont the players have a 2- a- day practice during RMC?

Back
Top Bottom