MERGED: Plax is a Jet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Plax is a Jet

Interesting, their top 2 receivers are ex-Steelers - a franchise long known for shrewd personnel moves.

And the team that beat down the Jets to get the to Super Bowl last year without Holmes and more distantly Burress.

4603260309_d1de99618f_z-1.jpg

No way we get moss. 2 head case wr's, with henne's fragile mentality. Don't think so.

He's been out of football for 2 years and is on the wrong side of 30. We have 2 very promising cornerbacks both in their 3rd years. Plax wont have a size advantage over Sean Smith and Vontae will muscle Santonio Holmes at the line. I don't understand how the jets have the cash to sign these big name guys but oh well. I have a feeling the Jets will be hurting with the loss of more role player guys like Brad Smith and to be honest I don't see Plax as an upgrade over Braylen Edwards anyway and Braylen killed us atleast in the first game last season.

So what. He's a down grade from Edwards.

Patriots and Jets aggresive with moves and we sit around doing nothing,i guess Sparano and Ireland feel we have such a complete roster we dont need anybody.Top 5 pick in next years draft coming and these two clowns wont be around to make it!!

This is a good move for the Jets. Solid proven long term WR with great height and hands. They also have an excellent TE in Keller, so when you start talking about having to defend Holmes, Burress, Keller and then Tomlinson out of the backfield its going to be tough to stop them. It has been frustrating over the last few years to watch the Jets and the Pats move up in the draft, or when they do select they take play makers, then go out over free agency they make the big moves. A coincidence that they are in the playoffs and contending each year while we cant manage a winning record? Try and spin it anyway you want but we lose on the field because we lose in the front office. I love the team but I just don't get what they are trying to do.

Patriots and Jets aggresive with moves and we sit around doing nothing,i guess Sparano and Ireland feel we have such a complete roster we dont need anybody.Top 5 pick in next years draft coming and these two clowns wont be around to make it!!

Yep we have not signed anyone.......:confused:

Good, it is a waste of money and he will be shutdown completely by Sean Smith against the Dolphins

Sean Smith will castrate him when the Dolphins meet the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom