Merged:Please tell me we're trading Ricky/Come back Ricky!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Please tell me we're trading Ricky/Come back Ricky!!

Come back Ricky

For all of these people who keep saying forget ricky....let me ask you something! Do u believe in second chances? I don't want to here yes BUT, its' either you believe in second chances or you don't!! Obviously he is worth a lot to this organization given we gave up two first rounders for him. Yeah we might not need him anymore but give the guy a break...he was screwed up in the head...don't you think its going to be much harder on him to come out of that tunnel than it is for us to watch him run down people's throat. He did something no one has ever done before. It's going to be much harder on him and he is going have to prove something to us fans as well as the rest of the NFL. Give him a second chance and just stop bashing him, cause you aint going to when he runs all over the jets, the bills, and don't forget the champs in our division...the pats! You can say you won't cheer for him...but you will!!!!

who cares if we believe in a second chance... do you want ray lucas back, give him another shot at the starting job?

finnyboy002 said:
Were you paying any attention to what I wrote? All I said (pertaining to a trade itself) was we could get a decent pick for Ricky if we trade him. Right now I'd take a 3rd Rounder for him, and given what we and other teams have already paid for him that's nothing. So keep your smart-a$$ comments to yourself, especially when they suck.

Dude... If you think that we can get 3rd rounder for Ricky you've been smoking something way more lethal than Ricky has been!!!!:roflmao:

Wow.... What would I give right now for some of that stuff up in Canada!!:D Chances are it's illegal here in the US!!:(

well my reasons for not wanting ricky is he cant be trusted, we dont need another RB on our roster, still brewing resentment amongst some players (maybe not all but even if its just 1 player, i dont want any kinda tension in the clubhouse), taking time away from our promising young draft pick, etc....

its not about not believing in second chances, its just some of us dont want him back for the above reasons plus more...

arsenal said:
who cares if we believe in a second chance... do you want ray lucas back, give him another shot at the starting job?

Ray Lucas sucked as a Qb big difference... Ricky is a good running back and would contribute to the team.. I have mixed feelings about this but whatever makes the Dolphins put up more wins I’m all for it..

Don't you think Saban at least got a feel for the team's opinion before opening that door?

I trust Nick Saban to make the right decision regarding Ricky Williams and I will support his decision and the team no matter what. I don't want Ricky back for many reasons, some of them biased, some not. I don't believe we need him at this time and the detrimental effect he could (in theory) have on the team outweighs any possible positive impact. But I'm not the coach of the Dolphins! So if he comes back, I'll watch him with a skeptic's eye and hope that he benefits the team. If he doesn't come back I will breathe a sigh of relief and close the book on him.

finnyboy002 said:
Were you paying any attention to what I wrote? All I said (pertaining to a trade itself) was we could get a decent pick for Ricky if we trade him. Right now I'd take a 3rd Rounder for him, and given what we and other teams have already paid for him that's nothing. So keep your smart-a$$ comments to yourself, especially when they suck.

God forbid I say anything smart in these threads.

Nobody will give up anything for him. How does my post suck? Because I speak the truth. You obviously are in a fantasy world. Think before you post it will save me from smart a$$ comments

Dolphination73 said:
Dude... If you think that we can get 3rd rounder for Ricky you've been smoking something way more lethal than Ricky has been!!!!:roflmao:

Wow.... What would I give right now for some of that stuff up in Canada!!:D Chances are it's illegal here in the US!!:(

Hey, remember when it was funny to make a joke about Ricky smoking pot? I do... it was about 1 year and 3,267,541 jokes ago. Get some new material.

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
You'd better make another one, just to be sure. ;)
:lol: aah I suppose that would work. Let me think about it... :hitself: ow... okay, thinking about it wasn't a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom