Merged:Pointless to look at this guy.../Charles Lee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Pointless to look at this guy.../Charles Lee

I rather draft someone anywhere or even take a UDFA than Lee. He is kinda old and too much of a possesion typed receiver, he is big but not fast enough to be a legitimate deep threat, Chase Lyman in the 5th rd. would be a lot better option.

Nublar7 said:
I wouldn't mind signing him, but I don't think Saban will. Yesterday he said that he isn't interested in any FA WRs still out there.

Didn't Saban say after Boston failed his physical that Miami would be more than willing to talk with him later on in the offseason after he passes a physical?

Although my guess is that Boston will sign with San Francisco. I'm really going out on a limb there, huh.

lee would be great.

we need big WRs in this spread O. Lee has very nice size, and is a big target for AJ to throw to.. I'd welcome his signing.

First of all, Clayton and Galloway aren't exactly "nobody". Secondly, I would say no to Lee in any other offense except for Linehan's. He's a big body and would be good with Chambers and Bookers in a 3 WR set. I'd actually prefer him to Thompson. When MEshawn was sat down by Tampa Bay two years ago, Lee performed pretty decently.

I'm all for this signing.. I don't think his contract demands would be very high since his fairly low numbers the past 2 seasons. He's a real big target and has good speed, him Booker, Thompson, and McMichael would all be Big bodies helping AJ Feeley move the chains.

Lee would be at the very least, a cheap camp fodder guy or possibly if one of our other WRs go down to injury...he probably would beat out Thompson (IMO). We might keep 6 WRs this year with the way Linehan likes to use them, so why not...if we draft a WR, then we can cut him and not lose anything...

BassFin said:
He looked great in the preseason last year. I can remember when there were those on this board wanting the Fins to trade for him..

I'll take it a step farther and say he looked real good when he filled in for Keyshawn Johnson after he got suspended. I wouldn't mind taking a look at him.

Back
Top Bottom