Merged: Poor tackling / Who is watching the IND/TB game!? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Poor tackling / Who is watching the IND/TB game!?

That was a seriously sweet game. I should clearly not have said "Peyton who?" earlier in the thread. I must give the man his due. Incredible comeback. A little piece of history we watched this evening. Thank God the Bucs erased some of our shame for that damn Jets comeback.

Both the "leaping" penalty and the running into the licker penalty were complete BULL$HIT, so it kindof cancelled out. The leaping one was worse, obviously, because it immediately caused the Colts win. Moron f'n refs.

Originally posted by JJ777
The kicker clearly landed and then took a small hop backward where he tripped over Rhodes. Rhodes did NOT run into the kicker. And the rule is clear that if you leap and land on a player its a penalty which technically Rice did.

I just looked that rule up..... UNREAL!
Let me rephrase.... anyone who made up that rule should be fired. That's rediculous. This is a contact sport. Some of the rules they have now are ludicrous.

Originally posted by 1972
That was a seriously sweet game. I should clearly not have said "Peyton who?" earlier in the thread. I must give the man his due. Incredible comeback. A little piece of history we watched this evening. Thank God the Bucs erased some of our shame for that damn Jets comeback.

Both the "leaping" penalty and the running into the licker penalty were complete BULL$HIT, so it kindof cancelled out. The leaping one was worse, obviously, because it immediately caused the Colts win. Moron f'n refs.

You can't say they cancelled each other out. One call gave a team a first down and the other call gave the other team the game instantly.

what shocked me was that if the TB player didnt touch the ball on the last kick then he would of missed again....dolt

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I just looked that rule up..... UNREAL!
Let me rephrase.... anyone who made up that rule should be fired. That's rediculous. This is a contact sport. Some of the rules they have now are ludicrous.
almost as unbelievable as the call that went against us at the meadowlands, "hit on a defenseless receiver". WTF!. one player tips the ball, another hits the receiver. is play supposed to stop so you can ask the receiver if he caught the ball?!:rolleyes:

we are now tied for 1st in scoring defense with carolina after that shootout.....:lol:

The 4th quarter was the perfect time for me to catch a migraine. :cry: Man, I was hating life. But I watched every last second of that game. I was so freaking happy. Well, as happy as I could be.

Not only have we been erased, but Indy did it against the Bucs.

Back
Top Bottom