Merged: Poor tackling / Who is watching the IND/TB game!? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Poor tackling / Who is watching the IND/TB game!?

LEAPING??? what kind of call is that???

REVENGE FOR THE WACK-AZZ RUNNING INTO THE PUNTER CALL!

GREAT JOB REFS, FIX THEIR AZZES BACK!

VANDERJAGT MISSES A 40 YARDER!!

There's a flag on TB!!!

Penalty called on Simeon Rice for leaping. What a terrible call. The croud is chanting "bull****".

This is one of the worst penalties I've ever seen.

Vanderjagt's kick HITS THE UPRIGHT AND GOES THROUGH.

INDY WINS!

WOW.

This is insane.

Terrible calls by the refs.

One of the best games ever played.

This is hilarious. Dolphins fans rejoice. The so Miracle in the Meadowlands is overshadowed.

You know..... it's a damn shame an absolute damn shame when a ref....... an absolute brainless moron of a ref can influence a game like what just happened. That was the worst call since the mystery Vinny Testerverde TD against Seattle when he was CLEARLY down at the 1 and a half yard line.

Seriously that ref should be fired. Idiot, moron, brainless call.

Let the riots begin in Tampa.

To be fair tho that roughing the kicker call against Indy earlier in OT was total BS too.

Originally posted by JJ777
To be fair tho that roughing the kicker call against Indy earlier in OT was total BS too.

Actually it wasn't. The guy did hit the punter and the rule is very clear on that. You can't compare those two calls. One had at least some basis and the other had ZERO!

The kicker clearly landed and then took a small hop backward where he tripped over Rhodes. Rhodes did NOT run into the kicker. And the rule is clear that if you leap and land on a player its a penalty which technically Rice did.

The kicker clearly landed and then took a small hop backward where he tripped over Rhodes. Rhodes did NOT run into the kicker. And the rule is clear that if you leap and land on a player its a penalty which technically Rice did.
that is a rule that needs to be changed. i can see if you use another player to get position, then a penalty should be called. but if you land on a player coming down, 9 times out of 10 the ball has passed you anyway. and who's to say the offensive line didn't knock somebody backwards, their pushing too ya know!

besides we have to play indy yet. its our first game in november!:rolleyes:

it appeared to me, the kicker initiated the contact and tripped over the defensive player. i thought it was a bogus call.

i hate it when refs take charge and decide the outcome of the game, thus, my avatar!:D

unbefrickenlievable! ! ! "leaping" they'r not allowed to leap now? so thats the winner, no 2 crappy kicks. i thought WE got Monday Night Screwed by the zebras... well at least the colts will be ****y, we love ****y...

Back
Top Bottom