Merged: Predict Score of Eagles Vs. Dolphins (2000pts) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Predict Score of Eagles Vs. Dolphins (2000pts)

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Score Prediction For Eagles At Dolphins Monday Night Football

EAGLES 20

DOLPHINS 38

I HAVE A GUT FEELING WERE GOING SEE ALOT OF SCORING IN THIS GAME. BY HALFTIME THE SCORE WILL 28-10 DOLPHINS ON A TD FROM RICKY AND 3 TDS FROM JAY. (1 KONRAD, 1 OG, 1 TO CC).

IN THE 2ND HALF IT WILL GET A LITTLE TIGHT BUT, WE WILL HANG IN AT END WITH A INT TO SEAL THE GAME.

I ALSO, FEEL THE BRONCOS WILL BE IN A BATTLE WITH THE BROWNS AND LOSE IN OT 27-24!

BILLS LOSE 31 -16 TO TITANS. BILLS ELIMINATED SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

JETS LOSE TO STEELERS 23-17. JETS ELIMINATED SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

BENGALS LOSE TO 49ERS 26-23.

RAVENS 31-13 OVER RAIDERS TO TAKE A FULL 2 GAME LEAD IN AFC NORTH.

PATS SQUEAK BY JAGS 9-6.

COLTS LOSE TO FALCONS 28-27.

I KNOW I SOUND INSANE BUT, I JUST FEEL IT THIS TIME.

clear.gif

I'd say... 17-14 Eagles, I think it will be a defensive game with both teams getting a shot at the end with the score at 14 all to try and steal it, and the Qb making all the difference for Philly

Re: Score Prediction For Eagles At Dolphins Monday Night Football

Originally posted by PASQUALE
EAGLES 20

DOLPHINS 38

I HAVE A GUT FEELING WERE GOING SEE ALOT OF SCORING IN THIS GAME. BY HALFTIME THE SCORE WILL 28-10 DOLPHINS ON A TD FROM RICKY AND 3 TDS FROM JAY. (1 KONRAD, 1 OG, 1 TO CC).

IN THE 2ND HALF IT WILL GET A LITTLE TIGHT BUT, WE WILL HANG IN AT END WITH A INT TO SEAL THE GAME.

Well, if the bold ALL CAPS didn't make me think you're an idiot, then your prediction sure did...especially the 3 TDs from Jay in the 1st half...OMG....your "gut" told you that? Let me ask you, how much do you weigh? When your gut speaks, IGNORE IT!

My old message had a prediction made when I first joined FinHeaven.com that was Eagles 35 Dolphins 10. I also reserved the right to change it as the game was getting closer. This game will be close. I'll go with the homer pick still but with a different score, Eagles 23 Dolphins 20.

Dolphins 17 Eagles 13 Defense will come up BIG for one of these teams (INT RET/FUMBLE RET for TD or setting up a TD)

I think Fiedler being hurt will kill us---he always plays like crap when he plays hurt.
Eagles 23
Dolphins 17

Back
Top Bottom