Merged:Press Conference - Can someone provide a running summary? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Press Conference - Can someone provide a running summary?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Press Conference - Can someone provide a running summary?

Starts at 3 EST. Thanks in advance from all us stiffs without internet radio access at work.

Feely's Press Conference....

I'm in Tampa and haven't seen anything on it......

I'm flipping through the channels for three O'Clock showings and getting nothing!!

Does anyone know exactly what channel it's going to be on in the Bay area?? ESPN maybe??

Feeley Press Conference on ESPN 2

check it...

for those of you with tv access.

Right now the audio link is just a bunch of reporters clamoring... did hear that the order is going to be spielman, feeley, dave, then a phone conference with jay.

Maybe I am stupid about this, but Feely is/was a RFA.

We reportedly offered a #2 (conditional pick) for Feely. Why not just sit back and wait for the FA period to start and then sign him?

Do you think that Philly would have Franchised him and required a #1/#3?

More likely, they would have just tendered him and we could have given up a #3 instead.

Just my thought!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Maybe I am stupid about this, but Feely is/was RFA.

We reportedly offered a #2 (conditional pick) for Feely. Why not just sit back and wait for the FA period to start and then sign him?

Do you thin that Philly would have Franchised him and required a 1/3?

More likely, they would have just tendered him and we scould have given up a #3 instead.

Just my thought!

They gave him the maximum tender.....I believe.

I don't ever remeber hearing about him being tendered

he wouldve of been given the tender that takes a first round pick to get so instead we parted with a second rounder for next year

What are they waiting for? I don't want to hear all these reporters running their mouths. This is ridculous. It's 3:06 already. Let's go Miami.

He was tendered at the $1.3 million amount, a first rounder compensation but everyone knew they'd accept less. They tendered him that high because otherwise a team could sign him and just give up a 5th rounder.

If Feeley has as much potential as I've heard some accredited guys say, I guess he would be worth a 3rd round equivalent. I know that Brunell wasn't worth it, because he's so old. But Feeley is really young...no injury problems to speak of.

Fish never start a press conference on time. The Marino one was about twenty minutes late.

Back
Top Bottom