Merged: Prominent Miami Dolphin player (among others) being threatened by Racist. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Prominent Miami Dolphin player (among others) being threatened by Racist.

I have a feeling it may be JT, it said something in the article about racial mixing and JT is married to Zachs sister.

You never be to careful with this **** anymore there are some sick people out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
the group is "angry white women", or some crap like like that...it could be JT, he married zach's sister. man, there are some freakshows out there

ahhh.. you may be right..

But isnt JT himself mixed?

This is a sad commentary. Just when you think we have come so far, and their are some real ignorant S.O.B.'s out there.

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
This is a sad commentary. Just when you think we have come so far, and their are some real ignorant S.O.B.'s out there.

Hey now, I know they can be annoying but Pats fans have feelings too. :lol:

All kidding aside I agree, There is always going to be somebody out there that is so miserable in their own life then need to try to ruin other peoples to make themselves feel better.

unreal! there are a few Dolphins players that have white women as girlfriends so it could be anyone of them. I work for Wachovia bank and have opened accounts for JT and his wife etc .. so I have seen them with their other halves (all hot btw) it is so sad that there are a few people who envy someones social status and have to resort to threats. It is a persons choice as to who they date... what shocks me most is that you would not expect to deal with racisim in south florida... this place is full of minorities.. do you guys know where this"group" is based out of? hope this all clears up soon.

Let's all start a hate group of people who hate predjudice people, and hate groups.:D

Unreal ... next they'll be saying guys in wheelchairs shouldn't be allowed to play football.

I sure hope the unidentified Dolphin wasn't Ricky

Racist Hate Mail Sent to NFL Players

The Palm Beach Post said one of the targets of the hate mail was an unidentified player with the Miami Dolphins (news).

Ricky is a monster, but he's also a very sensitive man. I think something like this could potentially mess with his head. He needs to be at his best this week and not worrying about such chumpzilla bullchit . On the flip side, the demon inside the dreadlocks could utilize something like this as a major motivational force and play like a man possessed. Either way I still hope this ignorance-driven hatred wasn't directed towards #34.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was thinking the player is most likely Ricky Williams. It must be the dreads. Either way, why would it come from Pennsylvania and Cleveland? That was real puzzling. We don't have a rival team in those places for an opposing fan to get pissed unless he's a transplant fan. Maybe the lead is a fake too.

I'm guessing it was JT considering one of the topics they mentioned that this a-hole racist was writing about was mixed marriages. The ESPN article stated that the player from the 'Fins was a "prominent" member of the 'Fins and, besides Ricky, who's both more prominent and is involved in a mixed marriage? Hopefully the FBI tracks this loser down and...
:bombyou: :sr23:

But Ricky has a white girlfriend too right?

And this guy was sending this garbage to popular players allover the league.. not just the Phins..

Could someone who knows what the hell they're doing please clean up that link for me? I've tried to edit it 5 or 6 times and it keeps coming out looking like crap. It's from the Yahoo homepage. Thank you.

Edit: You're welcome. Muck :tongue:

BTW...I think Ricky's got lots of girlfriends of all races, creeds and religions. He's an equal opportunity dater.

Back
Top Bottom