Merged: Prominent Miami Dolphin player (among others) being threatened by Racist. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Prominent Miami Dolphin player (among others) being threatened by Racist.

Originally posted by Maggot Brain

BTW...I think Ricky's got lots of girlfriends of all races, creeds and religions. He's an equal opportunity dater.

:lol: :lol:

It was Zach, dude passes for a black dude in my book(yes I'm black, so that isn't a racist comment).

i think it was McGinest who sent Ricky Williams that letter.

i mean the guy already faked an injury and this would not suprise me at all.

the pats would stoop down to very low levels just to gain an advantage...so why not!!!

he probably flew to Cleveland or Pennsylvania on Kraft's jet and dropped it in one of those public mail boxes.

J/K but i just had to i could not resist.

Go Fins!!!

JT seems the likeliest target to me. I'm sure Zach would like to find the author of such a letter and have a little chat with him about it.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
It was Zach, dude passes for a black dude in my book(yes I'm black, so that isn't a racist comment).

LOL :lol:

Are you telling me there's a double standard? :D

I am guessing that Jason Taylor was the one who received the threat. He is involved in an inter racial marriage (his wife is Zach Thomas' sister). Also, the letters came from Pennsylvania and Ohio. Jason Taylor went to the University of Akron and I believe he is from Ohio.

Originally posted by Gonk
Wow, this made the front page of Yahoo.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/135662

exactly my point

scumbag low lifes that write these stupid a*s letters love
to see the whole media all wrapped up around their
letters

we should ignore these letters publicly and have nfl security
and police, fbi etc handle this

instead it's everywhere you see and other racists around the world are typing as we speak

Originally posted by Section126
It was JT, There was something in the summer about hate mail he had recieved.

If I remember correctly the hate mail he received was last summer and from his adopted father. JT is from PA not Ohio

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

YOU ARE?????? You don't look it. :lol:

It could be either, no matter who it was it is wrong. Their are some real nut cases out there. For some odd reason I am thinking T Bo.

Back
Top Bottom