MERGED: Pryor taken in the 3rd by the Raiders | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Pryor taken in the 3rd by the Raiders

I thought it would take a third. Would've been nice to have him, but with crazy Al, it's hard to go bonkers :(

lol I guess you're disappointed then? shame jeff didn't overpay for a future bust.

Can you say the same about our first few picks? Maybe? Or you don't know? Just making assumptions! Thank you!

a 3rd talk about desperate
Desperate? Nope, that's right where I thought he'd be going and right where I thought his value on the Dolphins should of been coming in so long as we had a plan to recoup the loss of the pick. Once again insert thumb up _ _ _ and take a seat as we usually do. Safe, predictable and there you have the reason of thinking for the Dolphins and why we will never get over the hump of mediocracy. Apparently the Fins do not have a reliable draft assessment board to determine accurate and viable players to take their chances on...instead they roll the dice on player's like Ginn, White, etc... and wind up with egg on their faces. It all rolls back to Ireland's comment of not feeling we need an upgrade at QB...make's me wonder if this guy even watches his team or turns on his TV on Sundays!

Not surprised. I would've liked him for a 6th. But a 3rd, HELL NO

The Dolphins didn't make a bold move? Shocking. Most conservative front office in the league. That's why we're still stuck with mediocre to terrible QB's each and every year. Go out and get somebody that at least has a chance to be good. Instead, they keep drafting players that have already reached their ceiling with 2nd round picks. Not saying Terrelle Pryor was going to be a great QB .. I'm just speaking in general terms. Although I do think that Pryor would have been worth our 3rd as a WR/TE at the very least. I'll guarantee you whomever Miami selects in the 3rd round next season won't be as talented as Pryor. Why is that player more worth the gamble than Pryor? I don't get it.

Oh and most importantly, Pryor will have an 8 month head start on all the players drafted next April, whatever position he plays. It would have been worth it to stash him on the 53 man roster as the 3rd QB once he serves his suspension. Remember, the NFL did away with the 3-QB rule. Pryor could have been listed as the 3rd QB and used in specific packages without the penalty of losing the #1 and #2 QB's for the rest of the game.

pryor as an nfl qb is a joke...the raiddas just wasted a day 2 pick next year...

The Dolphins didn't make a bold move? Shocking. Most conservative front office in the league. That's why we're still stuck with mediocre to terrible QB's each and every year. Go out and get somebody that at least has a chance to be good. Instead, they keep drafting players that have already reached their ceiling with 2nd round picks. Not saying Terrelle Pryor was going to be a great QB .. I'm just speaking in general terms. Although I do think that Pryor would have been worth our 3rd as a WR/TE at the very least. I'll guarantee you whomever Miami selects in the 3rd round next season won't be as talented as Pryor. Why is that player more worth the gamble than Pryor? I don't get it.

Oh and most importantly, Pryor will have an 8 month head start on all the players drafted next April, whatever position he plays. It would have been worth it to stash him on the 53 man roster as the 3rd QB once he serves his suspension. Remember, the NFL did away with the 3-QB rule. Pryor could have been listed as the 3rd QB and used in specific packages without the penalty of losing the #1 and #2 QB's for the rest of the game.

Please. You want to bash the Dolphin's front office for not taking Terrelle Pryor? At best 1-3 teams will have submitted a bid for this idiot anyway. This is an absolute blessing and indication that this front office could be worse. How is using a 3rd round pick as opposed to a 2nd round pick a risk? This dude will need years, and at best will become a below average quarterback. Just glad he won't waste our time here. Now we can get a young quarterback in the 2012 draft, and hopefully it'll be in the first round.

if I had one guess as to where pryor would go, just ONE GUESS....

i think al davis has been in a coma since their last super bowl appearance and he had a vision that said " TP will be your savior" now thats open to interpretation because it could have meant "hey al, you ****ted on yourself you need to wipe your *** when you wake up" or it could have meant "draft terrelle pryor"

you know ol al davis couldn't resist that 4.38 speed

oakland usually has a plan for mobile, black quarterbacks coming out of college.just ask ronald curry..

2ngvub6-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom