Merged: Pyper's POWER RANKINGS - Week 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pyper's POWER RANKINGS - Week 9

Chisel Monkey

See Nick Run,Run Nick Run
Reaction score
Shouldn't that Dope Pyer have.....

Posted is picks by know. If won a considerable amount of money by doing the opposite of what he's posted.

Yeah I had a bad week last week. I'm glad I could be of help to you. Despite last's week's performance, I'm still over $200 up for the season.

The picks will be coming soon.

I just finished my Power Rankings column.

gee, how much of a precentage of bias do you suppose was in that piece of crap?

Originally posted by finfan54
gee, how much of a precentage of bias do you suppose was in that piece of crap?

No kidding! I don't think the Pats can beat any of the top 5 teams in that list and they are ranked #2!?!?!?!?!:confused:

They've already beaten Tennessee so there goes that argument. They're the only team out there that's a perfect 2-0 against teams in the top 10.

You could argue that they shouldn't have leaped over Indy but I think the Patriots would beat the Colts. They've always done well tagainst he Colts and Manning has always struggled against Belichick coached teams.

Power rankings are not an exact science. No matter how you rate them there is going to be critics out there. Only time will tell. If I'm right....great. If not then oh well.

I don't expect everyone to agree with the rankings but hopefully you enjoyed the read.

C'mon....it's a Power Rankings list done by a Patriot site and has them listed as #2 and that's only becasue K.C. is undefeated. "Enjoyed reading it".......SURE, but only because it's so funny.:D

I can understand being higher than the Fins and Titans on head to head. But the Colts, Rams, Vikings, Broncos and Sehawks have all played better. I am not sure that the Cowboys are for real but they have looked good.

Back
Top Bottom