Merged: Ravens QB Boller Tears Quadriceps Mucscle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ravens QB Boller Tears Quadriceps Mucscle

It's on KFFL

Ravens | Boller Injury Serious - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:08:33 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens QB Kyle Boller (quadriceps) suffered a torn quadriceps muscle in the Week 10 game and could go on injured reserve.

Dang, poor kid. Hate to hear that. But Redman is a welcome opponent.

I hope he recovers well and continues his success next year. Didn't like him coming out of college, but you have to admire his 5-3 start(even with that D and awful division).

Bring on Redman!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I hope he recovers well and continues his success next year. Didn't like him coming out of college, but you have to admire his 5-3 start(even with that D and awful division).

Bring on Redman!

Here here.. Here's to Boller getting better next year and Redman playing worse next week. :D

The secondary will eat Redman alive. I hope Boller makes a good recovery, though. Never like to see a player get hurt.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
The secondary will eat Redman alive.

I sure as hell hope they do. Lets just smash the hell out of the Ravens period and make a run for the playoffs.

Originally posted by rhadaddy

Here here.. Here's to Boller getting better next year and Redman playing worse next week. :D

DITTO, can't wait for Sunday!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cool2: :cooldude:

Originally posted by Phinz1972

I sure as hell hope they do. Lets just smash the hell out of the Ravens period and make a run for the playoffs.

Yes. As I stated in an earlier thread, Miami will win this game.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Yes. As I stated in an earlier thread, Miami will win this game.

I wish I could be that optimistic but..... how are we going to score? They just held the RAMS to 121 total yards! We don't have that kind of explotion on offense.

Originally posted by dolfan4good

I wish I could be that optimistic but..... how are we going to score? They just held the RAMS to 121 total yards! We don't have that kind of explotion on offense.

I believe it more to be that the Ravens won't score much. Redman won't be able to pass against the secondary, and while Lewis may get some yards, it won't be enough. I also don't think St. Louis is that great anyway, I mean, the Niners' D held them to 10 points, and the Niners' D is nothing special. I think the O will be able to put up just enough points to win. This is probably more a case of Baltimore losing the game than Miami winning.

The only way we win this game is by having our defense cause turnovers and giving us great field position. Our offense will NOT be able to put together any long drives.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
The only way we win this game is by having our defense cause turnovers and giving us great field position. Our offense will NOT be able to put together any long drives.

Yes. This is precisely what I believe will happen.

Back
Top Bottom