Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

mjwenz said:
What are we basing this on? :confused:

On who is the better running back!!!! Meaning everything that a running back does. Running blocking catching.......etc

cant tell till he puts on a nfl jersey and runs

Danny said:
I just don't get your math....you think that we could move into the top spot by giving less than what another team would have to give us to move into that same spot, only that team is closer to the top than we are.... :french:

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Im saying we could move into the top spot by 1st this year, Ricky and a 1st next year(just for example) Its alot to give, but when you think about what another team would give if they lost out on the running for him, teams could get desperate. For example..1st this year etc etc etc. The pics could add up to be quite useful.

PhinSoldia said:
cant tell till he puts on a nfl jersey and runs

Common guys!!! A simple answer please. Its not like ronnie has been playing in the nfl for 10 years. Compare Ronnie last year and Bush this year.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
lol is that a serious question?

Reggie Bush is among the likes of O.J Simpson and Marcus Allen

I didnt know he was that much better! Thanx for a real response

I love Ronnie Brown. He has a chance to be a great, great back. He's already really good.

But Reggie Bush is other worldly. And I hate USC.

Reggie Bush should be the best back to come out of the draft since at least LT. And quite possibly better than that. He is very, very special.

Back
Top Bottom