MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

52CANES

Practice Squad
Reaction score
to beat you twice next year...

what a doosher.

How do you run your mouth so much about someone that beat you TWICE... 3 in a ROW.....

Honestly tho, I hate to say this but if he was the coach of my team or like the Canes or something i'd love it.. no lie.

Beat me to it.. I hate him.. every time he talks I want to punch him in the face.

Beat me to it.. I hate him.. every time he talks I want to punch him in the face.

But if he was the dolphins coach or canes coach you wouldnt like it? He would fit well with the Canes lol.... i dunno im a kid of the canes of the 80's and 90's...

But since he's the jets coach i think he's a doosher and i hate em lol.

ps i need to find out what the Hershel Walker workout is..

Didn't he say he was going to beat us twice this past season also? How did that work out for him? :chuckle: I bet the Wildcat and Ginn still give him nightmares.

I'm glad our coach is respectable, honorable, humble, tough, knows when to keep his mouth shut, and is working while the human artery clot is on TV running his mouth about **** he can only dream of.

I'm glad our coach is respectable, honorable, humble, tough, knows when to keep his mouth shut, and is working while the human artery clot is on TV running his mouth about **** he can only dream of.
Exactly, for a guy who thinks he is so great and prepared, why is he not attending the Senior Bowl? Doesn't he think preparing for the draft and bettering your team is important?

Exactly, for a guy who thinks he is so great and prepared, why is he not attending the Senior Bowl? Doesn't he think preparing for the draft and bettering your team is important?

To be fair, I'd rather have my coach attending the AFC Championship Game, i dunno maybe i'm alone on that.

He was at the Pro Bowl practices, thats a better place to scout for players :)

Back
Top Bottom