MERGED: Ricky Already In Gameplan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ricky Already In Gameplan?

Amin said:
Yea but that was pipe dreamin, thinking "what if" ... isnt this the first confirmation that the idea is being entertained? or did i miss this already being said somewhere??
I am pretty sure it was stated in a news article that Ronnie and Ricky on the field together was going to be used if he indeed did come back.

Nublar7 said:
I am pretty sure it was stated in a news article that Ronnie and Ricky on the field together was going to be used if he indeed did come back.

fair enough, i still like the fact that one of our QBs is talkin about it, haha...

:)

that qb needs to shut his mouth if you ask me because he is just inviting the tabloids to town!!! we need quite time!!

I think this is pretty funny. I searched Ricky and Ronnie on google, and I got a link to this diner.

http://www.rickyandronnies.com/

club1-1.jpg

CLUB2-1.jpg

The stars are aligning for a Ricky and Ronnie backfield. :goof:

yup...

i think it would be funny if someone photoshopped the picture on the opening page of the website to say "touchdown diner" instead of "cruise-in diner"

Thats awsome. Where is that place located? I think with Ricky coming back, thats a perfect change of pace. Ricky gets up to speed faster than Ronnie. That being said, if were getting pounded constantly...Run Ricky..at least he has a chance to get out of the backfield.

FuturePhin said:
Thats awsome. Where is that place located? I think with Ricky coming back, thats a perfect change of pace. Ricky gets up to speed faster than Ronnie. That being said, if were getting pounded constantly...Run Ricky..at least he has a chance to get out of the backfield.
California

Nublar7 said:
California

Road Trip??All us Fin fans one day a year wear our Ronnie and Ricky Jerseys and go have a good time there.

pwn3dyo said:
the only thing i want Aj doing is holding a clipboard.

The only thing I want Gus is doing is holding a clipboard with duct tape over his mouth

Nublar7 said:
I think this is pretty funny. I searched Ricky and Ronnie on google, and I got a link to this diner.

http://www.rickyandronnies.com/

club1-1.jpg

CLUB2-1.jpg

The stars are aligning for a Ricky and Ronnie backfield. :goof:

That is friggin awesome. I just made it my desktop on my computer.

Hey Nublar, could you pretty pretty please do a shot of the night scene at Ricky and Ronnie's and super-impose both of them at the bottom of the screen or something?

:D ...and you can make it a big size, because I'll use it for a desktop, not a sig.

I would love you if you did that for me. (not that I don't already, but...)

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is friggin awesome. I just made it my desktop on my computer.

Hey Nublar, could you pretty pretty please do a shot of the night scene at Ricky and Ronnie's and super-impose both of them at the bottom of the screen or something?

:D ...and you can make it a big size, because I'll use it for a desktop, not a sig.

I would love you if you did that for me. (not that I don't already, but...)
If you click on the link, it is a big version:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nublar7/rickyandronnie.jpg

Here is a smaller preview:

rickyandronnie1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom