Merged: ricky needs help/rick cant do it all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ricky needs help/rick cant do it all

dolphinfan34

I can do all things through christ!!!!
Reaction score
ricky needs help

lets throw this idea at you, alright our o line is weak well here is an idea, lets run double tightend with a slotend out off the power i with the slot back as rob conrad since this will give us two TE and two FB for extras blocking up front or double tightend set with rob conrad a one te since he has good hands and lets use the new fulback to do nothing but run block for big ricky cause u can't run with no blocking,and if this is to impossible to do we need to run more out side cause ricky cant do it all but he has to try real hard to do so cause with no quarterback for a good passing game it is hard to run the football period.

''Definitely [the number of players in the Pro Bowl] evaluates talent, but talent and winning don't go hand in hand,'' running back Ricky Williams said. ``If that were the case, what's the point of playing the game? Just give the game to the guys with the most talent. There's a lot more to it.''

What?

''I think preparation, coaching and execution,'' Williams answered.

**[breathing heavily]**

WHEEEW!! That was a looooooooooooooong sentence...

"oh my god I've gone cross-eyed"- Austin powers

rick cant do it all

ricky williams is one of the best running backs in the nfl but he can carry a whole offensive unit on his shoulders he needs help and from most of all his quarterbacks whoever it is that starts wether it be jay fiedler or brian griese

it is true ricky does need help he needs quarterbacks that can pass while he also needs a few more receivers that can catch dont get me wrong cc is a good receiver anbd so is orande butif jay feidler cant throw the football and hit a wide open receiver how is that going to help ricky williams on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom