Merged: Ricky to Baltimore | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky to Baltimore

Ravens v. Eagles in the SB....Ricky v. Ronnie, only one ex-Dolphin can get the ring. Talk about a ratings bonanza. Not.

See ya RW - thanks for coing back to right a wrong - really it was time for change people

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Detroit would have been the better choice with Leshoure out

Glad he finds a home. 8 carries = at least 1 fumble. Yep.

So we took a guy in Bush who wants the ball, wants be an every down back, and let a guy go who chose the place he'd have to carry the ball the least. Sounds good to me.

So we took a guy in Bush who wants the ball, wants be an every down back, and let a guy go who chose the place he'd have to carry the ball the least. Sounds good to me.

Ricky is 34. Running backs are a dime in a dozen. Good luck Ricky.

i'll be rooting for him. one of my favorite players of all time.

Good luck Ricky.. I will be rooting for you so long as your not running against our D. But good luck nevertheless and thank you for the ride.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Ditto
i'll be rooting for him. one of my favorite players of all time.

See ya. Anyone else tired of these losers like Ricky and Bulger that are playing professionally but don't want to play too much? Get the **** out of this league you ****ing pansies.

See ya. Anyone else tired of these losers like Ricky and Bulger that are playing professionally but don't want to play too much? Get the **** out of this league you ****ing pansies.

Sorry but didnt bulger retire?

a lot of ricky haters im quite surprised
you would rather have lex hillard than ricky amazing

Back
Top Bottom