Merged: Ron Wolf went for dough/takes job with the Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ron Wolf went for dough/takes job with the Browns

Navy, if you're going to attempt sarcasm at least make a point. I don't agree with any of your so called guesses and your summary is also faulty IMO. I do agree that Wolf comes off badly here as a guy that wasn't dealing straight with us and it seems like he had ulterior motives.

LMAO BSQ! You seem to agree with my point...that I didn't make...in your opinion. That point being that the front office didn't screw the deal up, as was being eluded to, and that Wolf was a jackazz!

Detox?

Re-read the thread before you go making baseless accusations against my post. And I could give a damn if you do or do not agree wtih my "so-called guesses" as they were posted by others....not mine. Do you need daddy to read you a bedtime story to understand it?

Either way....the sarcasm was on point and I'm sure most understood it.

There is a such thing as too much input.

I think Ron just didn't see where he would fit in at Miami FO.

Butch Davis and Ron maybe friends, but I am almost sure that Dave is good friends with Butch too....because he (Butch) is also a disciple of Jimmy Johnson and ya know dem boys run thick as molasses.

Ron is very good at what he once did and would have been a GREAT addition to Miami, but dragging his name through the dirt really is classless. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Superself

Butch Davis and Ron maybe friends, but I am almost sure that Dave is good friends with Butch too....because he (Butch) is also a disciple of Jimmy Johnson and ya know dem boys run thick as molasses.

Ron is very good at what he once did and would have been a GREAT addition to Miami, but dragging his name through the dirt really is classless. :rolleyes:

It's classless not to return phone calls to organizations willing to employ your lazy a$$ when it was obvious that you were receptive to the original conversation. I'm telling ya the dude is stepping into a can't lose situation.

Work part time for millions and supply more link for the nepotism chain in the NFL. In the end who is going to really fault Wolf for any decisions made in Cleveland? Butch Davis will take the ax if anyone does.

Originally posted by Superself

Well then maybe he shouldn't have put himself IN that dirt for all to see. He deserves it....but I highly doubt he'll be comin' around the boards worried about what we think.

Back
Top Bottom