MERGED: S. Rolle to the Ravens? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: S. Rolle to the Ravens?

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
S. Rolle to the Ravens?

Did I just hear correctly on 1050ESPN???

If Boller comes along B-More is going to be scary.

Samari Rolle to the RAVENS

I don't know if you guys saw this since you all are always on top of everything but Samari was just snatched up by the Ravens! Helps out our cause if we really want to move Surtain!

Already been posted numerous times.

Has Smoot or Dyson visited a team yet?

Phinmaster1354 said:
Like I said in my pre-empted post I asked if you guys saw it yet! Since I didn't see it posted!! Okay there SHERLOCK!!
:yell:

Calm down dude, maybe if you read you would of known.

PhinDude88 said:
Has Smoot or Dyson visited a team yet?

i thought i read Dyson was going to Seattle for a visit.... but i dont have the site.

Ty Law is also out there

Opinions?

PhinDude88 said:
Come down dude, maybe if you read you would of known.
I love the Phins as much as the next guy but I do have a life and I don't surf the web all day for Dolphin or any NFL news!! As for reading, I think you need to read a little bit more since you meant to say Calm down instead of come down dude??? Just knitpicking like alot of you turds do who think you guys know everything!

Phinmaster1354 said:
I love the Phins as much as the next guy but I do have a life and I don't surf the web all day for Dolphin or any NFL news!! As for reading, I think you need to read a little bit more since you meant to say Calm down instead of come down dude??? Just knitpicking like alot of you turds do who think you guys know everything!
you must have a great life if you're pointing out someone's spelling errors on an internet forum

Phinmaster1354 said:

Wow i made a mistake, i guess i am human now.

:shakeno:

Phinmaster1354 said:

repeat after me......anger management.....:wink:

Rolle to Ravens

ESPN reports the Ravens sign Rolle, everyone is talking about a trade for surtain to minn., but if that doesnt work out, KC is stil an option

Back
Top Bottom