MERGED: S. Rolle to the Ravens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: S. Rolle to the Ravens?

was reported earlier today but thx anyway man

Looks like Minnesota is most interested team since there taking all the right steps to build there defense they definitely have the money for surtain so they mind as well get him and get a guy to replace moss

any cb in this draft isnt even half the corner surtain is and minnesota is figuring that out...

UGAxFIN said:
ESPN reports the Ravens sign Rolle, everyone is talking about a trade for surtain to minn., but if that doesnt work out, KC is stil an option
You better be careful dude!! Phinsdude88 said it's been posted numerous times and it's old news!! God forbid you post something you think that is news!!
:tongue:

Phinmaster1354 said:
You better be careful dude!! Phinsdude88 said it's been posted numerous times and it's old news!! God forbid you post something you think that is news!!
:tongue:

Dude just let it go. Why do you have to jump on me?, i aint the only one that does it you know.

I didn't expect Baltimore to make this signing. Ravens Defense just got that much better. I think Boller needs to step it up this seaosn or else its time to look for a new QB.

Prime Time said:
I didn't expect Baltimore to make this signing. Ravens Defense just got that much better. I think Boller needs to step it up this seaosn or else its time to look for a new QB.

Maybe if they finally get Boller some weapons on the outside he can show if he has it or not. The potential is there.

Does anyone know is Lewis will still be in jail next season?

Back
Top Bottom