MERGED: Sanchez still the same player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sanchez still the same player

Doom and gloom! C'mon guys... it's preseason and were talking **** about Sanchez's first drive.... Hope the ones here criticizing are giving equal attention to our offense, cause we looked awesome.Ha!

Jets are looking pretty good so far. Should be a good game when we match up.

Yeah the Jets look much sharper than us, but of course it was in the rain and it's only pre season so....

I don't know who is watching this game but if there is anyone around here who think the Jets are going to be a pushover, I wish you would tell me what you see about these guys that look bad. These guys are going to be scary good when they get Revis and Holms back. These guys look to be in midseason form. Yeah yeah, I know we played in the rain, but come on, our offense looked like a HS offense compared to the way the jets are executing. If we already know the jet's D is better than ours then that means our offense better be pretty darn good, and right now ..... well lets just say we have a long way to go in 3 weeks. Go ahead flame me, I am just telling the truth.

Doom and gloom! C'mon guys... it's preseason and were talking **** about Sanchez's first drive.... Hope the ones here criticizing are giving equal attention to our offense, cause we looked awesome.Ha!

I think with ALL the talk the Jets have done without playing their first game that criticism is well warranted. They only have themselves to blame for this.

At least for me I don't sugarcoat the Dolphins when they do good or bad. I might not be as vocal as some others on here whether good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom