Merged: See All Those Dolfans in Dallas? / Beautiful Day In Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: See All Those Dolfans in Dallas? / Beautiful Day In Dallas

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Did You See All Those Dolphin Fans in Dallas?

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, I haven't seen it yet, but man oh man, there was a ton of Finfans at the Dallas game. Everytime, and I seriously mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, the CBS cameramen panned the audience during the game, it looked like there were more Finfans than cowboy fans. At times, all I saw was a sea of aqua shirts and people with aqua and orange signs. I could have sworn they were playing in Joe Robbie.

GO FINS!

Dolphin fans come from all over :) We have a pretty national fan base. Plenty of Dolphin fans in Bills country lol

Yeah i caught that too. it was great seeing all those fans in Dallas.

The Fins have a strong national following. Remember the San Diego game out in Arizona. There were more Fins Jerseys in the audience then Charger jerseys.

I live out in the Bay Area and have gone to many Fins/Raiders and Fins/Niners (nightmare outcomes). There is always a large contingent of Finfans there. I even remember listening to the radio broadcast of the Raiders. Grep Papa (Their play by play man) was commenting how you could always count on the Fins providing a sell out at the Oakland Coliseum, because they are an elite franchise with a strong national following.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till the Bills game :) Be plenty of fans in the stands then. I'll be going to the game there next year.

P.S. Thats why some of us get frustrated with our So. Fla brethren when we see all those empty seats at Joe Robbie.

The Dolphins have a strong national fanbase. Everytime I go to games at the Meadowlands, a lot of Dolphins fans show up. Everytime I watch a Dolphins away game on TV, I see a lot of Dolphins fans. At the game against the Chargers in Arizona, on TV it looked like there were more Dolphins fans than Chargers fans.

My one and only Dolphins game was in Minnesota last year, and there was a helluva lot of Dolphins fans in attendance!

Originally posted by poppy
P.S. Thats why some of us get frustrated with our So. Fla brethren when we see all those empty seats at Joe Robbie.

x-cuse me......

the only empty seats this year are the returns from opposing teams.

Every game sold out this year...

I wish the Dolphins would let the public know in a better way that tix have become available.

Fellow Fins Fans....I was at the game and it was glorious. I estimate fully 30 % of the crowd were Dolfans, and by games end it was all Dolfans. At the end of the game about 500 of us gathered in the corner the Dolphins were exiting. We were screaming De-Fense so loud you could swear you were in the closed end of the Orange Bowl in it's hey day. I know the D buckled down harder and stopped the Boys for us. The players were emploring us to scream louder and louder. It was so great having them acknowledge us as they left the field. Man it was B-E-A utiful.

Beautiful Day in Dallas

Fellow Fins Fans....I was at the game and it was glorious. Before I go any further though, I must thank DolphinDave and KevAsh from the Dallas Dolphin Fan Club and Web Site. They organized a group of about 20, bought and distributed tickets, and organized a meetup at the game. Kudos, great job guys, it was a blast sitting with you.
My bud flew in from S Fla, and we played (I hacked) a round of golf on Wednesday. Great dinner that night, and up bright and early Thursday morning. I couldn't wait to leave the house and get to the stadium. I got super pumped seeing 1000's of Dolfans walking into the game. My skin was crawling!!! They were in from everywhere from California to Newfoundland, many of which this being their first Dolphin game (I must say that's quite a cherry buster). Walking in I told my bud, the Dolphins were going to take the opening kickoff and ram it down the Boys throat, and voila....what a way to start. That certainly shut the pie holes of some particular Cowboys fans around us. Chambers scored all 3 of his TD's in front of us, so cool. What a game!
I estimate fully 30 % of the crowd were Dolfans, and by game's end it was all Dolfans. By the beginning of the 4th quarter, Cowboys fans were streaming out of the stadium. At the end of the game about 500 of us gathered in the corner the Dolphins were exiting. We were screaming De-Fense so loud you could swear you were in the closed end of the Orange Bowl in it's hey day. I know the D buckled down harder and stopped the Boys for us. The players were emploring us to scream louder and louder. It was so great having them acknowledge us as they left the field.
I have been to many games in the OB and PP, 1 in NY, 1 in SD, 1 in SF, and 3 in Dallas. And I went to the SD classic and the Bears lone loss in '85. I have seen some great ones. This was the best EVER

Man it was B-E-A utiful.

Way to go Double D.....It sounds like it was a great time, you lucky dog. ;)

I watched the game a couple times now and I noticed how loud the fans got when Miami made a good played or scored. At first I tought it was because Ricky was back home in Texas but as the game proceeded I could hear the Phin fans screaming.

Way to go to all the Phin fans who attended the game!!! :beerbang: :hi5:

and I thought my thanksgiving day was great, watching the game with my wife and bro-in-law that are HUGE Cowboys fans. wish I could have been there.

Back
Top Bottom