MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Pinkboy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Since the game is just 2 hours away I thought I'd start a game thread for it. Go ahead and talk about what and who you will be looking for in the game.

One thing I will be expecting is the North Defensive line to dominate the South Offensive line. The South O-line is kind of mediocre, and that North D-line is quite good. So look for the North to dominate in that area. Tebow and the South QB's could be running for their lives.

BTW I am watching the USA vs the World game now and that middle linebacker Mike Hull out of high school has better instincts than any ILB we have.

And that's not a joke, it's the truth. which makes it even more humorous.

:lol:

Ya, we need a serious upgrade at the ILB position. D. Washington from TCU would be nice. Looking forward to seeing him in todays game. Do you any links to watch the game online?

unless we start looking at 226 lb lbs to play inside in the 3-4 daryl washington should not be someone to key on

NFL Network

I just saw Paul Soliai on the World sideline, standing with the players right behind their swedish head coach.

Maybe he knows some of those samoans on the world team. He was wearing a black shirt with a samoan flag on it. He looked like he was enjoying himself on the sideline.

Timmons weighs 234 and starts at ILB for the Steelers. Washington could add 10 pounds in the fins conditioning program. The dudes a good football player. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on him today. he had great week and may have surpassed j.hughs as the top tcu linebacker.

Timmons weighs 234 and starts at ILB for the Steelers. Washington could add 10 pounds in the fins conditioning program. The dudes a good football player. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on him today. he had great week and may have surpassed j.hughs as the top tcu linebacker.

i see a better 4-3 fit for washington but to each his own...and i don't think for one second he's a better football player than jerry hughes...

UGH!!! I hate NFL network. As soon as this season and the NFL Sunday ticket ended I switched to Time Warner. I hate Direct TV's strangle hold on the NFL. I save like $100 month with TWC, but can not afford to miss this much football.

I hate how much coverage Tebow is getting. He is not a real prospect at QB, and played his last meaningful game when he lost to 'Bama. He was great and is a true class act, but I want the media to follow guys who might actually make in impact in April.

Has anyone seen anything on how Taylor Mays has been performing in practice? He has insane natural gifts, and is projected to play FS or ILB, as those are our two biggest needs he is a very interesting prospect to me.

UGH!!! I hate NFL network. As soon as this season and the NFL Sunday ticket ended I switched to Time Warner. I hate Direct TV's strangle hold on the NFL. I save like $100 month with TWC, but can not afford to miss this much football.

I hate how much coverage Tebow is getting. He is not a real prospect at QB, and played his last meaningful game when he lost to 'Bama. He was great and is a true class act, but I want the media to follow guys who might actually make in impact in April.

Has anyone seen anything on how Taylor Mays has been performing in practice? He has insane natural gifts, and is projected to play FS or ILB, as those are our two biggest needs he is a very interesting prospect to me.

ur mock :facepalm: major wright in the 2nd? AJ edds lasting till the 6th? Render that late? Ben tate in the 6th? here is a more realistic 1-4 rounds

Back
Top Bottom