MERGED: Shaq to Heat...Come Read Along | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Shaq to Heat...Come Read Along

I think this is a horrible trade. Shaq only has no more then 4 years left in the tank, and you trade 3 guys and a future 1st for this? Alston left too, who's even left now? Works for me though, get Shaq out of the west. Spurs re-signed Ginobili and signed Brent Barry. We'll be back

Don't talk about it here, talk about it in the Other Sports Forum. I just did this so people who don't visit that forum but are Heat Fans can discuss it :)

Yes, don't be afraid of the Other Sports forum. :)

Check the "Other Sports" forum on this site. There's a near 200-reply thread on this very subject. Check it out.

I'm not too sure about this trade.....on the one hand, it gives them size in the low post, which they REALLY lacked last season, and gives them a bona-fide superstar to team with Dwayne Wade. On the other hand, they end up with no Power Forward or Small Forward....and very little depth.

That's what the Mid-level Ex is for...a power foward. Use the lower level ex on a back up point guard and at small we'll have to do with Rasual Butler. If the power forward gets filled by someone like Keon Clarke, SF is the only weak point in this line up. But hey if the Lakers could make it to the finals out of the west with Devean George and Rick Fox, Rasual should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom