Merged: Shawn Wooden OFFICIALLY Re-Signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Shawn Wooden OFFICIALLY Re-Signed

Shawn Wooden OFFICIALLY Re-Signed

Now it's OFFICIAL. :)

LINKAGE

welcome back shawn,

but, i hope Yei.Bell turn out to be the back Safety.(last year 5th or 6th round pick)

Yeah i really hope Shawn can return to that old form he had prior leaving us for the Bear's. He used to try to knock people OUT, however that was like a deacade ago! :D

Originally posted by SMadison29
Not that big a deal. We need to get a back up FS.

I think they may look at one in the 3rd round. IMO, I'm hoping for Will Allen out of OSU. I also like Jason Shivers.

we have knight freeman wooden atkins bell, i dont think they will put to much thought into finding anyone maybe a 7th... bell showed alot of promise and atkins will be our special team wizs so i think we are set at d-back positions after we get the madison thing resolved.....

Originally posted by VaFinFan
we have knight freeman wooden atkins bell, i dont think they will put to much thought into finding anyone maybe a 7th... bell showed alot of promise and atkins will be our special team wizs so i think we are set at d-back positions after we get the madison thing resolved.....

We only have Knight for one more year, Atkins is more of a STer, Bell is an unknown (injury), and Wooden isn't getting any younger. We definitely need to look at SAFETY in the draft this year. There are some good ones in this draft. Schweigart, W Allen or B Sanders would all make excellent third round choices if any are still on the board when we pick.

Back
Top Bottom