Merged: Sign the petition to keep Dolphin games (and all others) on net for free! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sign the petition to keep Dolphin games (and all others) on net for free!

Originally posted by fin-atic
I signed. But just a reminder. You can go to the radio stations direct web site and listen to the games. Wqam.com has it for the Fins, I listned to the Jets Bengals yesterday on thier flagship website.

So you are not cutoff. But I still disagree with the new policy. They are also charging for access to NFL films as part of this package.

Damn it we pay enough for tickets, memorabilia, etc.

I have a feeling this will change once the regular season starts...baseball has it set up where stations have to block out the signal on webcasts during games forcing people to pay on www.mlb.com if they want to listen.....I bet the same thing happens on nfl.com.

Also, a lot of stations do not stream anymore....it may be an option if I want to listen to a Dolphins game (or a Jets game...but why would I? j/k) However, if I have a wager on two other teams and want to listen in to a little action.....I may not be so lucky.

I cannot believe they would do this. This is crucial to the enjoyment of the game from countless fans. What a bunch of dogs!

Come on guys......if you haven't signed the petition yet, sign it tonite! Don't let the NFL act like MLB!

Important for all Dolfans

http://www.petitiononline.com/NFLaudio/petition.html

We are being forced to pay for the privelidge of having to listen to the Dolphins over the net - this affects hundreds of thousands of Dolfans around the world. It is very important that you sign.

Admins - please don't remove this thread.

Thank you
Boomer.

Back
Top Bottom