Merged:SKOLNICK: Boston’s too good to pass up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:SKOLNICK: Boston’s too good to pass up

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
SKOLNICK: Boston’s too good to pass up

I liked it...

They need another potential game-changer, a top-10 talent at his position whose 1,598 receiving yards in 2001 were 37 more than Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael's combined 2003 total. They need another 25-year-old with star quality to take the burden off Chambers more than a rookie receiver would.

Sun Sentinel

I agree send the 3rd round pick pay the man his money, lock him up in a long term deal and let the good times roll.. go phins get this boston thing done!!! CC, Boston,ricky,randy,thomson,konrad OH what a Feely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHINS

Miami should give San Diego no higher than a 4th round pick for him.

Chargers have to do the trade unless they want to pay him 2 mill on Monday to hold him or unless they want to cut him and get nothing in return.

Give San Diego what we gave them for Junior Seau.

A 6th rounder.

I agree send the 3rd round pick pay the man his money, lock him up in a long term deal and let the good times roll.. go phins get this boston thing done!!! CC, Boston,ricky,randy,thomson,konrad OH what a Feely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHINS

Re: Article - SKOLNICK: Boston’s too good to pass up

Originally posted by njfinfan
Published March 13, 2004

You tie your shoes, wait for a "Walk" indicator, look both ways. But then you cross this street. Even if it's a little dark on the other side.

You get David Boston and bring him back to 30th Street in Davie.

You have to.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...r13,0,5685878.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Did it again - redundant post. Guess I better have my coffee next time before I start posting.

I liked the article as well, but this last paragraph was a bit cornballish:
"So compared to the alleys Boston has visited already, this side of the street might seem like heaven. He's no angel. But he still can soar here."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom