Merged: Sports Icons/badges | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sports Icons/badges

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
Hey! dunno if this is possible, but I was going to ask if it would be possible to add more soccer options to the sports icons you can buy from the vbplaza store?

I would recomend adding La Liga Española (spanish league) the Serie A and maybe like an assorted group of big soccer teams (like boca Juniors, or Ajax, teams like that)

Please!!!!

One of our Admins wants to add La Liga Española and he is in charge of the script so if it can happen it will happen.

I dont think serie A is available.I would like to see Tennis players or Davis cup teams and more countries included in the National soccer selections but I dont think the databases which are made by Yanks are available.:goof:

Sports Icosn

edit: suppose to say "sports icons"

Who do i get them. I made a post under the GFX, but nobody replied to it...

You have to be a paying member before you can spend your phin dollars on a sports icon.

Hey! dunno if this is possible, but I was going to ask if it would be possible to add more soccer options to the sports icons you can buy from the vbplaza store?

I would recomend adding La Liga Española (spanish league) the Serie A and maybe like an assorted group of big soccer teams (like boca Juniors, or Ajax, teams like that)

Please!!!!

Don't forget Cruz Azul!:D

Hey, I can dream, right?

that i have to pay money to get such things. When other people get them just for phin dollars, just because they signed up for VIP Finheaven and paid 20 bucks isint it?

Back
Top Bottom