MERGED: Starks might get tagged | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Starks might get tagged

Oh, okay. You're right. Armando says $8.45 million. I wonder why it's gone down so much so quickly.

dont think it has.

in 2010 it was $7 million
in 2011 it was 12.5 million
in 2012 it was 7.9 million
this year 8.45 million

not sure what caused the 2011 bump.. but this year seems to fall in line with around where it should be outside of that one hike

Probably the best move we could've made for the tag. More deserving of his tender than Smith or Long would've been. I suspect we'll try to work out an extension midseason

Re: MERGED: Starks Tagged

Probably had something to do with Albert Haynesworth

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Probably had something to do with Albert Haynesworth

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

thats absolutely what it was. good call kdawg. he had like a $21 million dollar bonus that year or something insane like that. that would cause the bump

Awesome move. This was important, considering Miami's habit of using a rotating defensive line. Gives us more options. Also doesn't hurt that Starks is a manimal.

Nice! Allows us to see what Odrick's progress looks like and to decide between Solia and Starks on who of the two we re-sign to a long term deal. Both will technically be in "contract years" again. Smart move, Jeff. :)

And let's be honest y'all..........FINALLY AN ACTUAL REAL MOVE AND NOT THE MERE DAY DREAMING MOCK STUFF wwe've been torturing ourselves with haha :D

Solid. They can still lock him up long term if they want too. So Starks is back, now we gotta lock up hartline and The two main guys I wanted back will be back.

Smith? maybe if his price range comes down...same for Long.
Never wanted reggie back, Time to let Miller take the regins and pair him with more of a between the tackles runner.

Smart by Jeff not letting starks go.

awesome, I really did not want to lose Starks. I think this will help the DL to continue to be a strength next year.

How accurate is that source? Is it reported elsewhere too?

Was hoping this would happen. Starks is the one FA, I thought you couldn't let walk. Period. He is in his prime, and plays the position at a high level. This also allows for a make or break year for Odrick, IMO.

Keeping costs down, and solidifying the inner DLINE is a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom