(Merged):Sunshine Network & Direct TV/Official Word From Sunshine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged):Sunshine Network & Direct TV/Official Word From Sunshine

Originally posted by CA Dolfan

What's this NFL channel? When does it roll out? Will it be available from Dish Network?

It's part of Direct TV....coming soon. But Preseason games are part of it next year...not this

Originally posted by CA Dolfan

What's this NFL channel? When does it roll out? Will it be available from Dish Network?

I believe it starts middle of November this year. But as Mike said, starting next year the NFL channel will come with Sunday NFL ticket.

Your local cable company, and satelite company should start offering it like they do with any other channel in some kind of package.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

FYI Mike, be very careful, DTV is out busting everyone and their mother who have these things or have bought the devices to program the cards. They are in the middle of a huge nation wide bust.

Just a warning from a friend. I know several ppl who have had to pay anywhere from 10k-75k fines.

Oliver...

This is a good warning!

Some people were making a killing with this, and it seemed so easy. So they got buck wild doing it!

But if you find the right person........

Originally posted by Ozzy

This is a good warning!

Some people were making a killing with this, and it seemed so easy. So they got buck wild doing it!

But if you find the right person........

I know what you mean, but it has me so scared, especially the ppl I know that got busted, it's just not worth it for me.

I found even when you can watch anything you want, you go back to your old watching habbits anyway.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

I know what you mean, but it has me so scared, especially the ppl I know that got busted, it's just not worth it for me.

I found even when you can watch anything you want, you go back to your old watching habbits anyway.

Oliver...
Yup...thats all good advice. Plus, when you are a teacher/Coach if you get caught doing anything wrong it's in the Newspaper out here. Be my luck to be paying for the largest or second largest package, get the cheat card to watch 3 preseason games, and get busted and in the news!

I think I'll just get someone to make me a copy or watch it at a pub

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Yup...thats all good advice. Plus, when you are a teacher/Coach if you get caught doing anything wrong it's in the Newspaper out here. Be my luck to be paying for the largest or second largest package, get the cheat card to watch 3 preseason games, and get busted and in the news!

I think I'll just get someone to make me a copy or watch it at a pub

The b!tch of it all, is TWO guys I know bought the program devices like 3 years ago from Canada, and the ppl they bought it from got busted so they gave up their e-mail list. These TWO guys never once even used the stupid thing, they could never figure it out.

DTV is out for blood.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom